Aircraft Logos instead of Names

Why won’t we change our aircraft menu appereance?

It’s pretty simple and not expensive. You know what I’m talking about.

It would be like the aircraft names would change to aircraft model logos, but with an option to turn it off like it was before, only with names. Overall, this would be easy because the logos can be found on Google.

Let’s take the A350 to show you. I intentionally blurred the rest, so you focus on this.

(Without the logo background of course, only the letters)

What do you think?

• Great idea!
  • It’s not so important…
  • I don’t see sense

0 voters

Feel free to leave a vote!

Let me know what you think!

Could you send a picture of what this would look like because I am slightly confused…

5 Likes

The pic is here!

1 Like

However cool this is, I think it would make the UI more cluttered, and it would look slightly less clean and modern. However, I think this could look quite good if executed well.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree, and remember…

… And welcome!

1 Like

Doesn’t fit the UI in my opinion.

1 Like

I didn’t see that! I think with the option to switch it on and off, it would be a great feature to have

1 Like

And a good idea might be to use a PNG image, to get rid of the grey background around the logo. I think this could improve it.

1 Like

It makes IF look like a low quality flight simulator for some reason.

2 Likes

Plus this could start some copyright issues, so they would have to look into that.

1 Like

Yeah, what do you think @staff

1 Like

Try to get a license for those fonts. :D

2 Likes

you could…but there is something called copyright

1 Like

They could always crop the logo from the tails of liveries already modded in IF.

Generally, good idea.

2 Likes

Yeah, thought of that too

2 Likes

Thanks for the request, I’m closing this to return votes since it isn’t something we’ll end up doing due to some of the reasons people have discussed above