Aircraft Lights In Cockpit View Not Displayed

I’m not very exact as to whether this is a bug or my device or just the graphics settings but in Live, I am forced to use a different view when looking for landing lights on a runway or other traffic, etc. Can someone enlighten me on a tip or a future update or a reason as to why this is happening?

2 Likes

I’m not completely sure what you are asking. Screenshots maybe?

2 Likes

Which aircraft was in use while facing this issue? Try using the updated models in IF (e.g 747-400, 787 etc have cockpit lights at certain time settings)

1 Like

For instance another aircraft is coming in for an approach, and I’m holding short on that runway. And their landing lights, strobes, beacons, and navs are on, but in cockpit view it’s just a plane with no lights on. I am unable to give screenshots at the moment.

I think everyone has this issue. Not much I can do about it really. The only thing that you can do is use a different camera angle.

1 Like

I see. Have the developers noticed and are they planning to release a fix for it?

2 Likes

They have more important things to concentrate on now 😊

A.KA. Global

3 Likes

True this is a relatively small problem but thanks for your time :)

2 Likes

I think you are misunderstanding my request. I am not asking about lights in the cockpit, but I’m asking about how lights from other aircraft can’t be seen from the cockpit.

1 Like

It comes down to whether you want small things like this or global. I know which one I would prefer.

2 Likes

This would add realism, but the devs are working hard on global and this is definitely not at the top of their list right now.

1 Like