Aircraft ignoring restrictions/commands

Hello! I have been ATC Controlling, and I have had a380s spawn in, and ignore commands, taxi through aircraft, not acknowledging their aircraft is too large, and then proceed to spam the ATC channel. Is there any way I can stop this?

1 Like

Hello!

If this was on TS1 then there’s really nothing you can do about it. I’m sorry to hear things didn’t go well.

1 Like

If this happened on Training server the won’t be much you can do

1 Like

If you would like a professional experience as a controller, having aircraft follow your instructions. Then I would suggest joining the Infinite Flight Air Traffic Control team, more on that below.

🙂

3 Likes

Thank you @Chief305 I am in training with them currently

I wish you the best of luck on your recruitment process, I suggest opening up smaller, less known airfields around the sim, inexperienced pilot’s are less likely to come as the airport is not a major field, good luck and I hope to see you controlling when I fly in the expert sky’s 😉

2 Likes

Yes, follow the advice from @Chief305.
You can also report Noobs who discard ATC instructions.
Swiss001 has a noob vs pro ATC on youtube, check it out.

1 Like

No, please check out the Official Tutorials in #tutorials:atc for proper training.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/tutorials/atc

3 Likes

He’s the last person where you should get advice from. Use the forum tutorials instead

No you cannot, it’s only on expert you can

I get that you’re new to the forum. And welcome here of course. These 2 guides are for you

5 Likes

If you do would like a more professional TS1 experience than you could join a TS1 group.

5 Likes

Oh Ooops.
I’m new and inexperienced, sorry

2 Likes

Thanks guys!