Aircraft Has A Tilt

So my issue is that when I am on final approach or any other time my plane always has a tilt to left or sometimes the right without autopilot on, I do calibrate my device about 5 times before takeoff and landing but it still happens.

Information

• Apple iPad
  • iPad 6th Generation
  • iOS 12.4
  • Infinite Flight version 19.03.01
  • 32 GB of storage
  • 10.63 GB of storage Infinite Flight is taking up
  • 2.63 GB of storage available
  • iPad purchased about 2 months ago

1 Like

This could be due to tiny movements while holding your device, people can’t stay perfectly still.

2 Likes

Yea, it’s to do with your devices rotation detector 😂 i forgot what it’s called, But you can hold it still, but it’s not, as it’s not perfectly level in anyway weather it be left/right or up/down.
Tip: If you hold you hands out they’ll shake, humans have a natural shake, holding a device i am pretty sure transfers that shake to your arms and we can hold stuff extremely still but there will always be movement

1 Like

Even the slightest movement, changes the pitch or trim in slightest in IF. It’s a sensitive control but you can reduce the sensitivity on the setting if you wish to do so.

1 Like

Keep in mind reinstalling will delete all of the replay files.

2 Likes

Calibrate it on a flat surface, then go into settings.

1 Like

Yeah I might give that a bell and she if that helps

Gyroscope? Is that what you’re talking about? “Rotation detector” LMAO 😂

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t want to delete it as I’m waiting for iPad OS 13 so I can save them to my hard drive

Export the replays you want to use. You can always edit the replays if you have the whole copy of it.

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with the game… Your gyroscope detects the most minimal movements which is what the game uses so you can hand fly:) and you can’t hold anything perfectly still so:/

1 Like

You can tune down the setting in “Control Sensitivity” to low if you don’t want to move your aircraft as much. Down side is that don’t expect your plane to react immediately.

2 Likes

@RomeoStuff24 I’m very good with technology but I didn’t even think about changing the sensitivity settings, so now I know what actually hand flying feels like I never knew. Thank you so much mate.

1 Like

Yeah no worries, Brother. Plus you can always have your trim at 40% or so when landing to stabilize your landing too. See if that fixes it, if not, unfortunately you have to talk to actual support in IF.

2 Likes

Yeah my main issue was the slight tilt.

1 Like

Hopefully the issue fixes itself after you lower your sensitivity. Have a good day! :)

1 Like

You to mate

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.