Aircraft glitch after editing control settings

So basically I was just in Infinite Flight at EDDF and had P Brakes enabled in line behind an A380 and I went to make a quick edit of my control sensitivity settings and all of a sudden when I exited the menu, the aircraft applied full throttle from no where and even when I put the throttle back to idle it automatically put itself as fast as a click at full 100% power without myself controlling it. Luckly I wasn’t ghosted but because of this I almost ran into the aircraft in front of me.

1 Like

When you hit the hamburger to go to settings, do you think you hit the throttle by mistake?

1 Like

Not sure. I just pressed the hamburger thing to go to the menu on the right when my parking brakes were enabled and I just edited the sensetivity and exited and the power just in a click went to 100% pwr without me noticing until the aircraft was moving and I had no control over it

1 Like

I think you may have hit the throttle, the aircraft will not firewall the throttle on its own. Look on the good side you were not ghosted :)

1 Like

Plus I had to quickly end my flight when I saw the nose of my plane go through the tail of the A380 cause I’m that point I knew it would be a ghost if I didn’t exit.

Oh, I will edit my message then :/

2 Likes

Plus when I tried to stop the plane by putting it at idle letting it go made it firewall back to 100% power

Did you hit the auto-pilot by mistake?

1 Like

Nope. A/P was off the whole time

Very strange ;/

1 Like

Any time I am on the ground my A/P is off. I only turn on A/P when I’m like 5000 ft in the air

1 Like

I’ll check the replay

1 Like

That is a good idea :)

1 Like

Welp. I just opened infinite flight and it crashed

Oh joy

1 Like

And wow it didn’t save the file or my new settings.

It did not save your replay?

1 Like

Now I have to reset everything

Nope. Neither my settihgsn

settings* sorry I can’t spell right now

2 Likes