Aircraft crashes after resuming replay

I’ve been having this problem for a long time now. What happens is that I have the autopilot on and it’s flying normally and then I watch the replay. When I exit the replay, the aircraft (this one in particular is the 787-9) pitches down straight towards the ground I wouldn’t see this as an issue if it at least shows that the AP is disengaged, but it still shows it as engaged and even if you move the yoke, it doesn’t do anything until you or the system disengages the AP. (In this case since the plane was started to pitch straight down the system automatically disengaged the AP)

I have never had this problem. But you can try restarting the app… [details=Summary]This text will be hidden[/details]`

Where is the instructions?

It happens to me like 90% of the time even after I restart the app. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue.

I have a video but I have to figure out how to upload it here.

Hy @Brandon !

1- If you want to upload a video here you could only do it by posting your video first in YouTube or Dailymotion or Instagram then put the link here.

2- To help you, we need some informations, could you sent your device information (Version of IF, Some screens…)

Hope that we’re going to help you soon !

I wish a great day !

1 Like

I am on version 16.06.0 (latest version)

iPad mini 2

iOS 9.0

I understand now what’s the problem, this due to a little bug (could be a big problem), when you leave the replay the autopilot switch off automatically.

Unfortunately you have to wait until the devs fix it, that’s the only solution.

(Soory if I couldn’t help you more Than that)

Have a great day !

1 Like

Thanks a lot!! Hope they fix it soon.
Have a great day!

1 Like

I also have this problem but i only have this bug with the approach function

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.