Aircraft count low on "Max settings"

Device: iPad Air (2019 Generation)
Wifi: Strong.

Hello IFC So basically when I’m at a FNF or at an airport with higher than usual demand. I tend to have a low aircraft count when on max settings, This restricts me from watching landings and in fact seeing other traffic. Can anyone please help me?

Here are some images bellow:

1 Like

I have had this too.

1 Like

Why is Misha floating

2 Likes

I actually do not know. :0

2 Likes

This really depends on your internet connection, if any aircrafts you don’t have downloaded appears on the area, it automatically downloads to be displayed on the server. The faster your internet is, the faster the aircraft will download in the airport. There is a chance you will just have to wait until everything appears.

Check you storage perhaps? Any cellar connection restrictions?

If the issue persists by any means, be sure to use the free camera to get closer to the aircraft, spectate the one you want to view. If the aircraft downloads try and slowly view back to your area and there is a chance you should see more aircraft.

2 Likes

I understand, But it’s quite strange when I have a stable 5G Internet connection.

1 Like

curse theres so many people im controlling and cant see anymore then 15 aircraft :(

1 Like

I know I landed a few minutes ago, Thank you for your service.

2 Likes

My pleasure :)

1 Like

Back to the topic regarding the aircraft count, It’s really annoying. I just want to watch aircraft land. It’s all I ask.

Try using the free camera. You should see the aircrafts approaching from here if you get to the runway. I mentioned it above. 👍

1 Like

As an IFATC, I have no problem viewing aircraft from the tower. It’s just from the ground during my leisure flights.

2 Likes

It’s a system limitation. We simply can’t display every single aircraft on busy airports as that would destroy the usability of the app. It’s a performance thing. So it’s now based on where the aircraft is located relative to your position, but still limited to a certain amount.

4 Likes

Glad to hear its not from my end! Thanks @schyllberg. :)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.