As I have browsed around the IFC I have seen far too many topics recently of people taxiing through others. I think a simple solution would be for an aircraft contact violation to be implemented. I specify below how the violation would work.
Engagement of violation
- The violation would be a system violation
- Violation only occurs when parts of an aircraft travel through another part of an aircraft.
- Violation administers 1 violation every 3 seconds
- Violation notifies active ATC of a violator.
- Violation only occurs on Expert server
6.Contact zone are the physical rendering of the aircraft.
- System violation would only be administered to pilots with >0kts GS.
- Pilots with parking break set and 0GS will not recieve a violation
- Violators will continually recieve violations until out of contact with other aircraft. Recieving initial violation and engaging parking breaks and being at 0GS does not stop system violation if still in contsct with other aircraft