Aircraft Cockpit Control Panel View

Hello, IFC,

I thought that in IF aircraft, this view would be nice to have. It would be like the camera is on the control panel.
What do you think?

If you would like it, please vote but if you are out of votes, don’t say that I have your support. Thank you!
Thank you!
Robertine

Kind of like the picture.

That view looks actually pretty cool! Even better with the fellow pilots. Also, make sure you vote in your own topic/feature you just made. I ran out of votes, as it also is a little pointless for me to use one.

Is that freecam or photoshopped?

Freecam it is.

1 Like

But how are we suppose to enjoy the scenery when all we’re looking at is just the inside? 😔

5 Likes

How are we going to enjoy pilots and animated cockpits if we’re looking at the scenery?
:)

1 Like

Where are the pilots?

3 Likes

It could be done in the A320 family or the CRJ family (or the TBM)

Scenery > Pilots

#Quickmaths

2 Likes

Here he is.

(He’s actually VERY scary LOL)

6 Likes

Love the floating seats. :D

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s probably just me but I don’t see a camera angle like this very enjoyable. I like to see the pilots and all, don’t get me wrong, but this angle would just seem awkward staring at them.

If you want to look at the pilots I would do what you did, use the free cam to get your photos. Because you can’t see the scenery, no one would know the difference if you were in flight or on the ground.

2 Likes

Copilot: Pilots, fasten your seatbelts.
Pilots: ?

1 Like

I understand… (Robertine starts thinking about the pilots who just have a head staring at them on the control panel), I understand…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.