Aircraft are Not Present on the Same Server but ATC Commands are Shown

Hello IFC,
Today my friend @AmarKoric11 and I just flew into NZSP (South Pole Airport). We could hear each other’s ATC commands but not see each other on the map or in game. Even on the tarmac, the other plane was not present and I could only hear the ATC Commands. This needs to be fixed! Also both of us tried spawning in at other airports and the planes were visible on the server.
My Flight:

Amar’s Flight:

1 Like

Yes this has happened to me and a friend before also. So you guys aren’t alone.

So if you are a certain distance from the south pole will the other person re-appear ?

So thus has occured at the South Pole Airport (NZSP) for you?

Yes we were able to see each other again after having to leave the continent.

1 Like

I was at EGAR (Rothera Reasearch station)

This happened to me a few times, but mid flight.

1 Like

very strange because we were able to see each other up until we landed at the South Pole

Yes to be more clear we flew from Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands to Rothera Research Station to Fossil Bluff Ski Way to Sky Blu Ski Way to South Pole and it only occurred at the south pole.

1 Like

My guess is that at geographical extremities, the aircraft can’t be loaded in but this is definitely a bug that needs to be fixed

As this region isn’t heavily used, I don’t think they will care enough to fix this. Unless someone creates a VA based in the South Pole, then that could help with some development.

1 Like

True but with the release of global terrain data they should care about fixing bugs that have to do with being in a geographical extreme point of the Earth

1 Like

its an interesting region so I think its worth doing

We can spawn in now on TS to see if we will show up on map.

Wait so how do you get a moderator to get in here?

We are currently doing the next leg of our flight and cannot see each other

1 Like

@schyllberg your support is needed.

1 Like

we are currently taking off on ES

Yes I understand same thing that happened to me is currently happening.

1 Like

Can someone make a unicom call?

1 Like