Aircraft Appearance Controlling Issue

Hello to whoever may be reading this,

Ever since 22.6 has been released I have been having extreme difficulty getting all aircraft to show while controlling on ES. The issue only occurs during high traffic volumes and only when I control on mobile data. On wifi, the issue seems to be nonexistent. When the traffic levels get high, about 3/4th of the aircraft (only on ground) will up and disappear. There is no way to get them back except for despawning and switching to wifi. I wouldn’t have a problem with this, but my wifi isn’t the best and therefore is pretty spotty. The issue persists after uninstalling and reinstalling the app and overall it ruins my controlling quality. This issue also only occurs on one of my mobile android devices, it is nonexistent on apple devices. This device has always been able to handle IF even before 22.6, so I have ruled out that the app is too much for the device. Bandwidth throttling could be a slight possibility, but how does that only take away 3/4th of the aircraft? Some support on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Device: Google Pixel 5a 5g
Operating system: Android 13

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.