Aircalin Airbus A320-200

Aircalin Airbus A320-200 Feature Request

About Aircalin

Aircalin, also known as Air Calédonie International, is a French airline and is the international airline of New Caledonia. In addition to flying domestically in New Caledonia, it operates scheduled services to twelve destinations in Oceania and Asia, including Japan. Its main base is La Tontouta International Airport. It is headquartered in Nouméa.

About the Airbus A320

The Airbus A320 is a narrow-body airliner designed and produced by Airbus. The A320 was launched in March 1984, first flew on 22 February 1987, and was introduced in April 1988 by Air France. It has a seating capacity of 179 PAX and has a range of up to 3500nm. As of April 2016, there have been 12,499 orders for the A320, with 7,020 deliveries to date and slightly fewer aircraft flying globally by 318 operators.

This livery would be perfect for Infinite Flight, as we don’t yet have a Polynesian operator of the A320 in the simulator yet. Furthermore, just look at the livery. It is one of the most beautiful liveries out there for the A320. If this were added, it would open up so many new possibilities for flying into New Caledonia, as well as the region itself to the pilots of Infinite Flight.

So why not vote for it? I know that I will, and you should too. We need as much support as we can get to get this truly beautiful livery into Infinite Flight.

This was made with moderator approval, old thread was closed as it had not been active for over 2 years

Ohhh thats hot

1 Like

Isn’t it? Almost on par with yam dreaming if I’m honest.

1 Like

That’s a great livery, you’ve got my vote!

1 Like

Yeah now we gonna have a Calian/Yam gang

2 Likes

After yam dreaming gets added, calin gang. I like it

2 Likes

This livery is really pretty 😍. I’m sure a lot of you can agree on that, would be amazing if this were to be added.

1 Like

Would be really nice to see this beautiful livery be added in 20.2, here’s hoping 🤞🏻

1 Like

Imagine 🥺🥺. One thing this sim lacks at the moment is the amount of Pacific livery’s I was so glad when we got Fiji on the 737-700 because it opens a whole new world for exploring

1 Like

Major bump, because this livery is gorgeous! Voted!

1 Like

Bumping bc this livery is great and the game needs more representation from the Pacific islands!

This livery is one the most georgous livery I’ve never seen ✨
You have my support 🙌🏻

Just giving this a little bump, would love this in the sim

Now that the AirCalin A330-900neo is confirmed why not add another one of the airlines aircraft

Developers please add this! Such a beatiful livery, would love to fly to Auckland and Australia in it!

This livery is stunning! Definitely something I would fly around in if added. You have my vote!

1 Like

You’ll be able to do it with Air Calin A330neo in a near future ^^

1 Like

still tho, wouldnt you love to fly that livery in the A320?

I agree. Sometimes you want to do a realistic flight, and when you find out that Air Calin uses their A320 instead of the A330neo, then it kinda sucks 😅🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes