AIRCAIRO | A320-214 | New Livery

Hey everyone

I am happy to make my first topic for a livery, and this airline is close to my heart because it belongs to Egyptair, and as I am the COO of @EgyptairVirtual I’d love to see this livery make its way into the sim.

This airline can upgrade Egyptair VA with more routes

Air_Cairo_Logo

History

The airline was established in 2003. It is owned by EgyptAir with 60%, National Bank of Egypt with 20% and Bank Misr with 20%.

The company is in the process of revamping its existing model to a low-cost airline model. It should thus be the most powerful low-cost airline in Egypt. On June 1, 2012, Air Cairo launched its first scheduled flight from Borg El Arab Airport in Alexandria to Kuwait International Airport, Queen Alia International Airport, King Abdulaziz International Airport, Tripoli International Airport , Sabha Airport, Misrata Airport and King Khaled International Airport. Air Cairo is also launching its scheduled flights from Hurghada International Airport to Nikola Tesla Airport in Belgrade. But these flights were suspended at the end of December 2015 due to low demand.

On November 5, 2018, the German aviation authority banned Air Cairo - (along with FlyEgypt) - from flying to Germany, where it operated on behalf of German tour operators, due to regulatory violations. Shortly after, major European tour operators like Thomas Cook Group and TUI Group announced that they would end their contracts with Air Cairo and FlyEgypt.

In March 2019, the airline decided to lease Embraer 170s for operations on the airline’s domestic routes in Egypt.

Fleet

A320-200 : 7
A320neo : 1

Destination

29 destinations

Zvartnots International Airport
Abu Simbel Airport
Luxor International Airport
Budapest-Ferenc Liszt International Airport
Bari Airport
Bergamo-Orio al Serio (Caravaggio) International Airport
Bologna-Borgo Panigale Airport
Milan Malpensa Airport
Naples International Airport
Rome Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport
Venice Marco Polo Airport
King Hussein International Airport
Kuwait International Airport
Warsaw-Chopin
the Yanbu Airport
M. R. Štefánik Airport

and more

Beautiful livery

This request is only for the Winglet variant of the A320, not the Sharklet variant

Thank you @Mathurin_Garcier for the help ❤️

Oh love this

2 Likes

Yeah !! This livery… 😍

1 Like

Oh… wow 🤩 that livery actually looks amazing.

2 Likes

😍😍

2 Likes

You got my vote! Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you ! 🤩

1 Like

I have known this airline for a while, but I never knew it belonged to Egyptair. Very interesting!

5 Likes

Now that Egyptair Virtual is up and running… This livery would be a fantastic addition

3 Likes

Such a lovely livery when it’s in the sunset

3 Likes

Just, bump 👀

3 Likes

Little bump…

1 Like