Airbus Zero-Emission commercial aircraft

Yes, so you can’t get as many passengers, and a bigger aircraft would require even more space to not be used

1 Like

Lets remember though that the concept planes from 40 years ago that said the 2020 plane would be revolutionary, yet everything is still conventional so as far as we know this might never even come off of the animation

2 Likes

Thanks for the optimism, I would hate to see these aircraft mass-produced and used worldwide in my lifetime.

I don’t want myself, or others, to fly in a hydrogen bomb tube with wings.

3 Likes

I hope so 😂

Imagine sitting in front of a giant hydrogen tank that could explode off of a single electrical spark. I don’t want to fly this thing.

1 Like

Eventually if this does happen, the next thing will be “too much Hydrogen in the atmosphere” someone will always complain about something kind of like we are with these aircraft lol
In my opinion it will never be “enough” to stop climate change.

1 Like

No hate but most of the concept airliners look ugly

1 Like

They just took the prop from the ATRs 😂

1 Like

it looks like a compination of a a220 and ATR 72

2 Likes

I kind of expect ATR to make that a new airframe now 😂
Of course without the hydrogen concept because it’s just a thought right now

1 Like

One word for this: ugly

I mean, look at the winglets and the shape of the nose, as well as the short length of the passenger cabin compared to the entire aircraft. It might be zero emission, but it doesn’t look very efficient.

2 Likes

This is the future for aviation? Gosh.

• Would you have Biofuel aircraft
  • Or would you have the Airbus aircraft conecpt.

0 voters

I would just make more efficient and environmentally friendly fuel to power existing aircraft, instead of these hideous concept aircraft.

1 Like

that would be a good idea tbh

1 Like

Winglets of the Turbofan Design be looking like an E175 XXL

2 Likes

Like a new MD-80 and 757/767

1 Like

Yeah, why waste money on a whole new aircraft fleet and infrastructure when we could just make new fuel or engine?

In regards to the turbofan with the floppy wings, airbus actually demonstrated this sometime last year, I’ll link the article and video below for you to enjoy, it’s quite an interesting read if you’re into the science

1 Like

Also KLM has started designing one of their Flying-V concepts. I am really interested that an airline is taking environmental sustainability into their own hands.

any orders?