Airbus, We’re Glad You Are Here

As you may know it’s Airbus’s 50 year anniversary, throughout this time their main competitor was always Boeing, now on its 50th year Boeing has embraced this and created a video to congratulate them, just like Airbus did a few years back, Boeing have returned the favour.

Here is to Airbus’s 50th Anniversary and healthy competition, the industry is all the much better for it.

Just to jog your memories this was what Airbus said to Boeing on their 100th year Anniversary:

47 Likes

Glad to hear! Great to see these two manufacturers becoming great friends all along. maybe.

17 Likes

Lol, the video is a little silly, but the celebration is nice.

10 Likes

Nothing beats a good old healthy competition between two business giants, that go head against head with each other to always strive to be better than yesterday, ultimately resulting in us costumers, get the best of the best, both airlines and passengers but also every other actor affiliated in the Aviation industry ✨

Congratulations Airbus, on your 50th Anniversary! 🛫🎂🎉

16 Likes

Happy 50th Airbuus

5 Likes

This is what I like from both companies: they praise each other when they accomplish a significant milestone. A healthy competition is always what I consider important in any kind of industry.

I personally congratulate Airbus on their 50th anniversary. Like Boeing, I also expect the best from them.

4 Likes

Happy 50th Anniversary Airbus!

5 Likes

Love to see both appreciating the competition one has brought the other and it has all lead to great and exciting innovation.
Congratulations Airbus

4 Likes

Yay! Happy that Airbus and Boeing are getting along! Also, I suppose that I can say:

congratulations Airbus on your 50th anniversary! ✈️🎉🎉🎉

6 Likes

I almost teared up 🥺😍

11 Likes

Great companies getting along love to see that

2 Likes

It was great to see. Airbus reached out first and expressed their support so I was hoping Boeing would do something similar and they did. I thought it was an Airbus video at first until a few seconds in. Totally unexpected!

2 Likes

I’m glad they realize how much they need each other. Any business is better with competition. Brings out the best products at the best prices, simple economics.

1 Like

Have you flown on the whale?

It is fuzzy, but I believe so. I think it was a trip to London. It was a while a go but I don’t know 100%

I flew on it back in 2017 with emirates. Its a great aircraft to fly on. One of the advantages i think it has, is the ultra smooth landings.

I was just referring to it financially. The aircraft is a great aircraft, but its cost and parts of its design are… flawed.

Yh its sad to see it go, but oh well, tis what happens with all 4 engined aircraft.

I only fly the Airbus A319/A320/A321 :( As a passenger

HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY AIRBUS! Continue making quality aircraft and hopefully you don’t stop ;)

5 Likes