Airbus Virtual | The A330 Era is Here | Official Thread

Can you help me with something please, i sent you a PM so please help i want to join

1 Like

Biweekly stats are here! Huge well done to @NayanNair for being nominated as the pilot of the week.

Start your journey with Airbus Virtual. Join now!
Apply Official Website

6 Likes

Thank you AIBVA!

3 Likes

We’re back at it again 👀 while we do not have the most activity from the past two weeks, we would like to dedicate our pilot of the week to @Larerraven for their excellent job in the airline’s innovation and commitment moving forward. Well done and thank you!

Apply Official Website

3 Likes

Biweekly statistics 🥳 we’ve got a few more new routes from our codeshare partners, taking us to Bahrain, Tawau, Sandakan and so on 🎉 come explore with us!

Apply Official Website

4 Likes

Here comes April 👀 we’re glad to have @AircalinVirtual on board with us as our latest partnership airline! We have also added a World Tour Route recently, where our one and only Carbon Fiber A350 visited Bangladesh and India for the Wings India 2022 event held in Hyderabad last week.

And most importantly, we are thrilled to see Toulouse being one of the upcoming 3D airports for 22.3! Here’s another reason to fly with us ✨✨

Have a great month ahead!

Apply Official Website

4 Likes

Just applied (:

3 Likes

Another report out for the weekend! We have reached a partnership extension with @AirEuropaVirtual that brings us to New York, Santo Domingo and San Pedro Sula. We also had a few decent weeks with more of our pilots on the skies!

Apply Official Website

5 Likes

A bit of a busy weekend 👀 here’s the biweekly report as usual! Quite an uneventful time period but we’re ready for May and June ✨

Apply Official Website

5 Likes

666 hours 👀

3 Likes

22.3 is here!

What a pleasant surprise for the team! Today’s update in Toulouse marks the first airport base of our VA equipped with 3D facilities, featuring delivery and commercial terminals. Our pilots have also came together for a group flight earlier to celebrate this occasion. Glad to see our base becoming busy once again!

Join us now to enjoy the scenery and explore other 3D airports from this update. ✨🇫🇷✨

Explore the world with Airbus Virtual.
Apply Official Website

7 Likes

Just applied. Excited to hopefully be apart of this VA!

2 Likes

The question I have is where the “A220 era” is ^^

It is time again! Here’s a brief report on the past two weeks, where we see more long haul flights between 3D airports, especially after the recent update. Stay tuned for more updates though, there are a few things that we’re preparing to work on 👀👀

Explore the world with Airbus Virtual.
Apply Official Website

3 Likes