Airbus speed brake on the ailerons

Hello Everyone. As you know, Airbus aircraft have special speed brakes. As the speed brakes come up, the ailerons do as well. Also well the hydraulics are off, the ailerons go down all the way. Here is an example of them with the speed brakes:

This is an A321, but most Airbus aircraft have it. (I checked, but if this is a duplicate, then close this.) All little things added to aircraft make it more realistic! Also please let me know if I had made any errors! (Also photo credit to myself, in case if anyone was wondering).

I think it would be easy to implement since the 787 already have this…

6 Likes

Would be great!

2 Likes

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

I’m hoping this will be on the newly reworked A330.

3 Likes

Hope so too! It will be the best aircraft in IF!

2 Likes

Realism: Activated

5 Likes

I voted for this

1 Like

Oh wow, thanks for doing this request !
I was looking for it since months.
I love to see it while landing ❤️‍🔥

@anon2996007

This bird deserves to be corrected.

𓆝
5 Likes

Thanks for Voting! @LKA and @AviationChampion !

1 Like

Will change IF more realistic than before if we have this feature, so you have my support! I’m clearing a vote for this.

3 Likes

Thanks for voting @GEnx !

1 Like

Also, thanks everyone for your support!

More realistic! Vote ✅

2 Likes

Thanks for voting @MiguelB !

2 Likes

@Ty_Davis there is not this on the A330

1 Like

No, you don’t understand 😅 IRL, there is not this on the A330. You can watch a lot of videos on YouTube, and you won’t see it :)

1 Like

Isn’t the rework supposed to be based on IRL (In Real Life) aircraft lol ? Logic.

𓆝
1 Like

There is no new A330 lmao the last one is the neo

1 Like

In Real Life 💀
So, to re-expose our point of view, on the real A330 (which one you can go on-board and do a flight), there is no ailerons speed brakes so, it’s not supposed to be on the game because it’s not on the real one :) I hope you will understand, if not, search on YouTube “A330 landing wing view” and watch the ailerons