Airbus or Boeing- Which cockpit is safer? [Poll]

Saw this video about Sullies perspective on Airbus’s cockpit design. Though he made his emergency landing in a Airbus.
Please watch the video before voting.

• Airbus
  • Boeing

0 voters

Which one do you prefer?

3 Likes

Everybody did Boeing!!!✈️

9 Likes

A poll in such a topic will not be very accurate on this forum. Voters will sway with their normal fanboy club regardless of the clip you attached. People here need to see that there are pro’s and con’s to everything :)

19 Likes

Well, both cockpits are made by humans so…they can all have flaws. And pilots are humans so…they can misuse the controls, even though without intention.

19 Likes

Boeing is always better:-)

2 Likes

Yet another Boeing v. Airbus thread…

15 Likes

Yep, but just judging on the cockpit safety not the design.

The fact off the cause was pilot error, any pilot should know not to pull back during a stall. Even I know and I don’t know much about aviation so it baffles me how this happened in the first place.

3 Likes

Yeah. I still don’t get how he stalled it all the way down. You think eventually training would kick in

3 Likes

They are both extremely safe. They are both safer than any other transportation method.
You don’t get to call a cockpit “safer”. They both comply with the FAA requirements and the accidents related to them come to be just random, no pattern.

25 Likes

Trains are actually the safest method of transportation internationally. Planes in the US. In the US, there is very poor train systems, but in other countries, it’s much more advanced. Not as efficient though.

Wow…another Airbus vs Boeing thread

4 Likes

But I’m terms of safety the airplane is by far the safest.
I mean the ratio of deaths/passengers on planes. More than 3,500,000,000 passengers in 2015, and less than 400-500 killed.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Airbus’ joystick allows for dual imputs which could potentially be dangerous but there shouldn’t be any reason why both pilots would be flying at the same time. In Boeings the yoke movements are mirrored on both of the yokes so there is no dual input. Both of them are very safe but I prefer Boeing.

2 Likes

You’re more likely to die on a train, than on a plane. You are more accident prone on a train, than on a plane.

1 Like

Both are safe, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

The title of this thread is already biased because you are asking if Airbus’ cockpit is less safe than Boeing’s.

2 Likes

Best answer ever 😉😉 and yes i totally agree with you

2 Likes

i prefer no automation and stick and rudder skills atm

4 Likes

i prefer cessna cockpits

2 Likes