Airbus and the CSeries

Hello all,
It has been announced that Airbus will fully aquire the CSeries by July 1st!
What are your thoughts? Share 'em below!

5 Likes

I think its a big win for airbus since the 100 seat market is one of the most lucrative market. If boeing doesnt merge with embraer, i think they miss a large portion of that market

5 Likes

big loss for boeing which is very good ahahaha im so excited for airbus! they are just the better company!

5 Likes

orders for the Cseries are going to go through the roof! boeing tried to screw over bombardier and now they are going to pay!

5 Likes

Yes, they are going to in the long run

2 Likes

Agree!! Airbus has the best cockpit and the bestbdesigned airplanes out there…

3 Likes

Hopefully this move would help CSeries’ growth in the aviation industry. As airlines would be more optimistic with more punctual delivery dates in Airbus’ hands. In Indonesia itself, Garuda Indonesia is already considering to purchase CSeries to replace their ATRs and CRJ1000s. So this is a great news for the airline industry

3 Likes

Hold on…I don’t anything about economics so I need to ask, is Airbus aquiring just the CSeries program or the whole of Bombardier?

Just the CSeries program. Bombardier has a lot of other operations, including in non-aviation areas.

2 Likes

Did you forget about the CRJs?

I need too fly the crj before its gone :(

I dont think Airbus is aquiring the CRJ program.

Nice, I’m sure Airbus will do the program well, as long as they keep it’s name, and not change it to the A200 which sounds awkward to say.

1 Like

No. He thought the CSeries was the only thing Bombardier manufactured.

Just wait until the 797 comes out 😏A321 neo has nothing on it

4 Likes

Uh, Airbus>Boeing. Simple

4 Likes

The Airbus A300 NEO and A310 NEO will be resurrected to finish off some lame 797 from Boeing.
Now if only we could get a 757 MAX into the mix, it would be like the good old days!

2 Likes

Why bother about 100 seater when you can make MOTM planes that no one is making because airbus is still scared about their A310 failure

So what is going to happen for Bombardier?

They loose the CSeries and keep making CRJs and the Dash 8

1 Like