Airbus Aircraft cockpit sounds

We’ve heard Boeing cockpit sounds on Airbus aircrafts in landing.! I hope change it to the real Airbus cockpit sounds

34 Likes

Pretty hard to search for that:/

Anyway, I just closed that one because it was old:)

8 Likes

I deleted my previous reply.

full support! :D I love the retard sound

2 Likes

I support it, just maybe have a topic with a deffinition so people understand it.

I don’t really think that would be a problem

A big thumbs up for this feature! In addition to the Airbus’ autopilot disconnect alarm, this is something that would make the flight experience even more realistic. Fingers crossed this is eventually added.

2 Likes

That’s realism…

“RETARD” in this case (and originally) only means to pull back something (here: the trust levers)

4 Likes

I believe so as retard in French means slow

3 Likes

That’s one of the core points of IF, realism.

That’s why I want it, just also see people not knowing what it means, so maybe have a topic about what it means so people won’t be offended, because I’ve seen people get mad at other sims when it says retard. But I am all for it.

2 Likes

I hope this comes as a surprise in the next update

1 Like

You’re not the only one ;)

1 Like

The plane only makes the retard sound when you haven’t idled you power by 20 feet agl

1 Like

I’m just letting people know that it doesn’t always make that sound. Why you so salty

2 Likes

Probably he hasn’t sweated yet ;)

2 Likes

The warning “retard” is more complicated than it initially appears. The altitude it starts calling that out depends on speed, weight and engine N1%. It would be awesome to have, however, I’m not sure if most of the community would like the plane screaming that at them until they touch based on how the auto throttle system currently functions.

3 Likes

“Retard” in French mean : Delay

1 Like

http://www.r-word.org

I was,just about to say that

1 Like