Airbus A380 Rework

Do you think that if he’s going to rework this plane they’ll leave it in the free version? Personally, I do not think so.

I hope that he will be rework 🥇

He do I vote?

1042 votes, NEVER GIVE UP!!
Vote TODAY for the A380 if you want to see an improved version of it!!!

Brought to you by A380 Campaign Group Limited

#reworktheA380
#forever380
#airbusrules

1 Like

Would be great if this took over the A220 like the E-Jets did 😂
Much more needed than an aircraft with like 5 operators

6 Likes

Even if it’s one of the aircraft I dislike the most, hey at least there is/was a nice bunch of operators!

Also FREE

2 Likes

Wait… What…? A380?

5 Likes

Totally agree, A380 offers a wide range of airline/route options; and with many operators retiring the aircraft, won’t be long before they become a rare sight.

4 Likes

Lol i agree i love this aircraft and also can’t wait for it come to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

2 Likes

huh? (this is IF) lol

3 Likes

It’s definitely not my favorite either, but I rather have it reworked than other certain aircraft being added

1 Like

My favorite is the 350
But the 380 is a close second
That’s why I support it so much!

2 Likes

I like 747 more than A380 but i voted for both whichever one wins I’ll take it!

4 Likes

Voted. Did my first flight with this plane after almost one year of flying in the skies of IF. It definitely needs a rework.

4 Likes

Welcome news

A380 is slowly returning
Also don’t forget to drop a vote for this magnificent plane!!
#reworktheA380

Brought to you by A380 Rework Campaign Group Limited

4 Likes

lol

What do you mean with free version after they reworked the A380 it will still be free to fly without a subscription.

1 Like

Lots, cockpit, the plane overall is pretty pixelish like it’s not the worst but it definitely needs a rework no doubt! Engine sounds updated/improved wing flex added and gear tilt as well as part of the A380 including a cabin similar to what the reworked 777 has. 👌

3 Likes

No, the 757 quality.
I can see more votes! Keep it up!!!
#reworktheA380
#teamairbus

Brought to you by A380 Campaign Group Limited

3 Likes

They don’t even need to make a full cabin just few seats like we have in 777 series is fine for now!

1 Like

Imagine the time it’d take to model more than 800 seats 😂

2 Likes