Airbus A380 Rework

I am not against them adding new planes at all just the first priority should be reworking the ones we have so we can fly them!

4 Likes

I agree. The A380 needs a fully rework as many people are now complaining about the textures and some glitches discovered during the gameplay.

1 Like

I’ve wanted to have a new A380 for so long!

1 Like

This gear tilt >>>

Source

5 Likes

Seriously
Infinite Flight will become a butter factory
hqdefault

4 Likes

In my opinion it would be very cool to have the majestic on att, with the trend of withdrawing the A380 from commercial flights, turning it into freighters would favor the fleet of cargo airplanes in the IF.

!

3 Likes

The fact that this isn’t already being rebuilt I’d staggering. This aircraft is an icon and really need some love

2 Likes

They need to start reworking older aircraft before adding new aircraft in my opinion

5 Likes

Your are right.
There are plenty of Aircrafts that needs to be reworked.

2 Likes

Yes. The A380 is one of the unflyable ones. A texture rework isn’t gonna help that.

4 Likes

I agree. This one and many others as well.

1 Like

This wingflex here is truly amazing 😍

1 Like

Come on! Less than a hundred more votes and we can surpass the A220.
#reworktheA380

This plane definitely needs a rework!
I really can’t fly it properly. Right?

5 Likes

Yep always pointing down!

1 Like
3 Likes

A380 and 747 both need a full rework to be honest, I think if they’re done then everyone can be happy, we have the 777 and a350 for the long hauls, but if they do the 747 and a380 more people would definitely use them more, just like short hauls with the 737s they’re good now and like a319/a320 etc being a good standard, sorry for going on a lot but just hope they rework the a380 and 747 lol

2 Likes

Everything made before 2015 needs a rework

3 Likes

I honestly can’t even fly the A380 with the BA livery because of how ugly and inaccurate is, this aircraft really needs a rework!

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Someone has some news about A380 and 21.1 ? Or it’s for the other one only ?

Source : tdg , local newspaper.

5 Likes