Airbus A380 Rework

they are the only ones

2 Likes

Do you actually see this re-work as reality ?
It has well over 1000 votes and still sits as it is.

I hope we will see it. I have lost confidence personally in reworks getting done more that 1 to 2 per year. That seems to be the ability at this point in time. So maybe in 2023 ?

hope so

4 Likes

Who thinks we can get to 1900 votes I already have my first 5 flights planned out

Singapore Air WSSS-EDDF-KJFK
Emirates OMDB-KDFW
British Airways EGLL-KDFW
Qantas YSSY-KDFW
Emirates OMDB-NZAA

2 Likes

Finally DFW getting some love

3 Likes

If we are going off the amount of votes that this feature request has, then yes, I see this rework a reality at some point in the future.

Regarding your reworked aircraft 1-2 per year, it takes time to rework aircraft from the ground up. It’s not as simple as chucking in a live cockpit and away we go. Flight physics get updated, it’s a brand new model that’s crafted by the 3D artists, live instrument implementation, liveries etc. It all takes time.

As mentioned, if we’re going off the number of votes, then yes, I would see this rework a reality at some point but nothing is confirmed until it’s announced by Infinite Flight.

Take care!

5 Likes

If we get the A380 reworked, we have to get a custom Dubai terminal. I mean Emirates uses more A380s than any other airline over 118 of them and having that beautiful oval terminal would be awesome.

4 Likes

JA381A At Honolulu Airport

9 Likes

Even the sky blushes in front of the king

Source

12 Likes

isnt the king the AN225…?

4 Likes

That’s the god 😉

8 Likes

I know all of that. So at 2 a year by 2025 or 2026 some of the requested AC re-works potentially could be completed, if they are worked on at all.

Its ok its only time.

2 Likes

Is there a prince and princess then?

1 Like

Yes, the princess is the 777-300ER and the Prince is the 757-200 My two favorite aircraft

I’d say the princess would be the A330 or A340 but to each their own

5 Likes

Regardless, and amidst all speculation, 2023 should be the year for both the A380, and the 767, or at least one of them. I’m starting to question though, how long would an a380 rework take? The little Embraer has taken a year nearly.

4 Likes

Don’t forget there was an F/A-18 in between as well, so not exactly. 😉

2 Likes

What about the 747?

1 Like

Plus, the orc invasion also happened and forced a temporary pause on some parts of development, which seems to have continued in a regular way now that the invaders failed to take Kyiv (where I believe I read the Ukrainian artists are working from)

Also, I found the king kindly blessing the sky with its presence

Source

8 Likes

Well I can’t deny that lol. But, I will say this. I returned to infinite flight after two or three years on THE DAY that the F-18 was reworked; So to me it has always been there lol (Although it has not). Now that I actually think about it though, I don’t recall there being any live cockpits at the time that I left the game initially. Even the 777 was just barely hitting rework discussions back then.

2 Likes

Well, have fun with the reworked A330-300 and the new A330-900 and A220 (🤮) then!

4 Likes