Airbus A380 Rework

Hello sir

Source

13 Likes

A380 saying hello to Infintie flight.

8 Likes

I’ve heard from other community members on Instagram that may or may not have connection with the insiders of IF, that the a380 will surely be reworked, but after the 767, which is supposedly the next plane after the E-190 gets revamped. And evidently the E-190 won’t hit the system until shortly after the new E-175 does. Nothing is confirmed, like I said, these are only users from Instagram whom I do not know of. For some reason though, this algorithm of order sounds very feasible and honestly the most realistic. I just feel as if the devs would want to build up a slight bit more anticipation for the a380. However if this does happen it would be baffling, as the a380 is #1 for reworked-aircraft votes at this current time. I will admit though, the current un-reworked 767 has left a gaping hole in the IF fleet. I personally could care less what comes first, as long as either of them comes directly after. But to a certain degree, the a380 should be a unanimous priority, as practically everyone who possesses an account on this website has given this aircraft a vote.

8 Likes

🤩 yayyy can’t wait

1 Like

Yes please can G-XLED be the BA registration I have this plane model

3 Likes

I think they’re waffling tbh, they are only making stuff up. Only a few top level people know what the next reworked plane is, and IF is very hush hush about secrets. the only people they would ever share with are other top level staff like moderators, who in themselves are also top secretative

3 Likes

This line up looks amazing! 😍

2 Likes

I’d love to recreate this picture after the rework!

Source

14 Likes

I agree, they could at least add appr to the A380 and all the other aircrafts it would make life easier.

4 Likes

100% agree with you

3 Likes

I agree yes. I understand that they probably are, since infinite flight is relatively discrete about upcoming aircraft as you said. It is still an interesting speculation though, since the 767 is #2 as it stands. Maybe I’m a bit too exuberant for the A380.

2 Likes

Although I don’t use APPR and I don’t really like it either, I think it will introduce new uses to the A380 and make it easier for them to use (I’ll just hope those people are sensible pilots)

3 Likes
6 Likes

While in Mexico there’s more earthquakes, I really want to see the A380 rework as soon as possible 😫

I really love that aircraft.

4 Likes

XLED a sick registration no cappers

3 Likes

I am a big advocate for the 767 rework. Although I would love the 767 reworked, knocking out the A380 since it only has one variant… passenger would be the better bet. After that’s out of the way, the 767 Family can hopefully be reworked.

6 Likes

Well when you put it like that, it makes perfect sense to make the a380 a priority over the 767. Personally I don’t mind which one comes first. But one of them must come after the other. After all, these two aircraft are the top 2 requested for rework, and rightfully so.

3 Likes

Everyone bookmark it for later lol!

1 Like

Well, if we really want a proper recreation, we’d need the MiG-29, which won’t be added anytime soon. Although, of course, it would still be really cool to do it with the F/A-18 instead.

3 Likes

Ooooo dream come true!!

3 Likes