Airbus A380 Rework

this one perfect way to create mayhem

6 Likes

They should just make the 747 and the A380 in the same year for less mayhem 😂

9 Likes

All Nippon Airways A380 again come back to the service in Summer 2022.

8 Likes

It’ll solve all the complaining if one doesn’t get reworked, just rework both😂

3 Likes

Another thing which i would like to see in the rework (along with countless others already mentioned) is the window lights. This is already incuded on other planes such as the A321. Adds a good extra bit of realism🙂

4 Likes

Yeah totally right ;)

In that case, you’re saying the interior would be non-existent (in other words, no cabin), since we’d need to have a cabin light rework. Look no further than the A220 and the CRJ. Those have cabins and cabin lights, yet it looks super dark on the outside at night.

Considering all additions/full reworks since the CRJ, I doubt IF would go back to making planes without any sort of cabin (even if it’s a non-existent cabin like the A350, which, too, I doubt IF would make again).

Don’t take me wrong, though, a cabin light rework would be amazing, especially on planes with lots of windows.

3 Likes

unfortunately just heard a news couple days ago that they have a plan to bring back the 380’s due to high travel demand and they’ll decide it at the end of June

3 Likes

Yeah i think that it would be great to have the full cabin interior with lights, and control the lighting of the whole cabin so that it turns off during sleep hours, takeoff and landing. I fly the CRJ a lot and always think about this. Im sure everyone would love to see this feature too😁

2 Likes

Here’s a recent article I found. One thing that might be increasing the chances (even though the reasoning to get the B777s are quite substantial) is, that the two NA flights I took the last 2 weeks to NYC and IAD were all completely full (one time the A350 and one time the B748). The CEO also stated that basically all the NA flights are fully booked out this summer meaning that there might be enough demand to get it back! I would love to see the Giant back!

7 Likes

Oh that’s good news ! :)

1 Like

Qantas A380 (QF1) just arrived in London Heathrow few minutes ago.

It’s a good sign for bringing back the King of the skies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-19/once-spurned-superjumbos-return-to-skies-as-travel-roars-back

8 Likes

Lufthansa Airbus A380 posted on Twitter.

Sources

10 Likes

Very good idea ! A380 rework is essential for IF!

7 Likes

I wish they add this soon!

3 Likes

I hope they rework the A380 after finishing the E-jets, IF would be doing many good things:

•one, listening to us (the community).

•Two, having the only high quality A380 of any mobile sim.

•And third, new technologies on giant aircraft development.

I really hope they rework the A380! 🤩

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see this bird on Saturday and Sunday at ILA Berlin. I was hoping the 50th Special livery but still worth it.

4 Likes

just giving this a bump because IMHO this plane desperately needs a rework :)

4 Likes

Fourth: Because the A380 is big and hawt

5 Likes

It really needs a rework since it hasn’t been updated in a long time. And now Lufthansa is voting on putting it back in service so it would be great to have it reworked.

8 Likes