Airbus A380 Rework

I really hope that it’ll be reworked right after the ERJs. The A380 really deserves it! Keep supporting this topic guys ! ;)

7 Likes

I really hope so. I mean they said it’s on there radar.

2 Likes

Would be great if this livery was included in a future rework. 🙏🏻

9 Likes

Yes VF-OQF should be the A380 registration for the Qantas A380 it has the best history QF aka the name for Qantas also the name on OQF is Charles Kingsford Smith a famous Australian pilot which is the same name as Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport YSSY

4 Likes

I don’t want to make speculations but I really hope they never make us choose with a poll between the 747 and A380 for next rework, the A380 deserves it more, it is in much lower quality than the 747 right now in IF.

8 Likes

I posted this as a fun poll related to the picture. Don’t read too much into it! Neither are coming in the near future but we’ll certainly present an official poll if and when that time comes to choose the next heavy airliner.

16 Likes

Yeah, such polls are often a bit biased sadly… Boeing is just more popular among the Americans which make up the majority of the community

10 Likes

Woah Reworking this plane would take a year or 2 imo

5 Likes

I agree! This beast could probably take a looong time when it’s reworked.

3 Likes

Actually not really the 777-300 only took around 6 months

1 Like

The A380 is bigger. The 777 is not really A380 size. Requires more work then you think.

3 Likes

Comparing the A380 with 777 rework, Let’s put on the fact, A380 is a single variant with less operator than the 777 rework. I don’t see it will take a lot of time.

7 Likes

Exactly they have no choice if we are fair.

The 747 has many variants, they would be reworking only one of them maybe the -8, and waiting 6 months for only one variant of the 747? Their fans would be disappointed.

The A380 has one variant, it totally worth the wait of 6 months (approximately), and the community wants it more, if they really know what the community wants, they must rework the A380.

Edit: sorry for constantly being comparing both aircraft, but I’m really worried about what they will decide for next reworks, I do love the A380 and I really hope it’s next on the plans of IF, no other mobile sim has a decent A380.

10 Likes

You’re totally right ! The A380 deserves it first !

4 Likes

As you said it only has one variant. Reworking the A380 first would be a good idea cause there is only one variant. Once they are done with the A380 they‘re done they don’t have to rework any other variant since there is none. Unlike the 747 were they would have to rework other variants as well.

Just my opinion.

5 Likes

Imagine flying in cockpit view. The best cockpit in modern days like the A350.

10 Likes

I agree! Thanks for pointing this out.

3 Likes

I can only hope that we’ll get custom engine sounds. It would sound gorgeous!

6 Likes

I really hope we get it. And not the 777 sound.

3 Likes

Well, I mean the 777 family engine sounds are kinda similar with the A380 in some way…

1 Like