Airbus A380 Rework

As much as I want the 767 to be reworked, I’ll give passage to the A380 first. Year of Zayed Etihad livery is by far my favorite trailing China southern. Hope to see it reworked soon along with the 767.

10 Likes

After the whole livery request changes, I’ll be disappointed if none of the Expo planes make it into IF.

4 Likes

Before any disappointments or liveries, we need this aircraft being reworked first.

10 Likes

IMO, I don’t think we will get the A380 reworked by the end of this year.

3 Likes

Let’s be optimistic ! ;)

3 Likes

Don’t lose hope we will see the expo liveries.

4 Likes

I strongly support this section, because I really want the a380 to be reworked!

5 Likes

I think so

If the official can’t listen to the wishes of the majority, it will only get worse and worse, and I will no longer support infinite flight official.

2 Likes

It’s not always the community decision to decide what aircraft or feature comes next. Sometimes they make internal decisions.

3 Likes

It looks like that, but I don’t agree with that way.

I agree, The staff may make internal decisions whether this aircraft/rework will come. Not just the community.

4 Likes

Yes I also want to see rework of A380. No tilted wheels is so sad. If B747 have tilted wheels then why not A380?

It gives bad image of simulator for a newbie when he or she sees it in even YouTube. Just the tilted wheels.

(Same thing is happening with B767.)

9 Likes

Me too, it’s such a bad new……

6 Likes

We need more wide body aircraft to be reworked

5 Likes

Yeah you’re totally right 👍

3 Likes

there is some hope.

6 Likes

Made some edits for a what a potential rework could bring. Not amazing, but still, I was bored lol.

Original:

Edited:

Added more to nose landing gear, fuselage details, winglet details, and edited some missing engine parts.
Original

Edited:

Wing flex is hard to edit in, so it may look a tad wonky. I also added some more detail under the wings. I decided to change the fuselage shape to a more oval shape as the A380 uses the Ovoid design. The cockpit needed to be moved and shrunk to better fit.

All in all I enjoyed making it. Except for the wingflex, it can disappear forever -~-

Ps. The best way to see the changes is to press the > and < button when looking through the photos.

7 Likes

Emirates Airbus A380.

7 Likes

Good news 👍

1 Like