Airbus A380 Rework

A380 must be next and At least 2 Emirates Special Liveries UAE 50 and Dubai Expo 2020 are must haves as well as the ANA and Hifly A380 and the Etihad Zyed livery

9 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with some of the special liveries. I would only incorporate such that are permanent and not based around an event in one certain time frame. First of all, that’s because such advertisements often include branding and logos of companies that are copyrighted and can not be used by Infinite Flight. On the other hand, they aren’t timeless and replaceable.

A good special in my opinion would be the turtles of ANA while the Expo and Year of the Zayed livery wouldn’t be a good choice for the rather limited number of liveries in my opinion.

6 Likes

Totally agree.

Thats fair, ANA only has those 3 special liveries since none other A380 will have ANA’s basic livery.

ANA should be included once this aircraft is reworked.

4 Likes

WHAT? there’s a 1000+ votes and this is still not in the game. Why, because it’s for non pro, huh?

3 Likes

Just put the A350 cockpit, make a few changes, and dine

2 Likes

I meant done*

Yep, that’s exactly what everyone here wants…

3 Likes

Qantas Airbus A380.

3 Likes

Well I hope they keep flying the A380 as long as they can.

2 Likes

Votes are NOT the only reason why this aircraft should come. They count on community polls, the support, and other factors.

3 Likes
4 Likes

great news.

1 Like

Lufthansa A380 at my home airport in Munich:

Source

9 Likes

That photo is incredible!

2 Likes

Wow what a shot ! 🤩✈️😎 that’s why we absolutely need a reworked A380 before the end of the year !

4 Likes

Great news

5 Likes

Oh nice ! :)

Simply beautiful.

9 Likes

I ain’t want them to merge.

1 Like