Airbus A380 Rework

if everything goes well we will be seeing more a380s in the air than what we are seeing right now. Airlines are still not using all of the a380 fleet. So yes there is definitely a lot of potential for a380s and this is good for all the avgeeks :)

5 Likes

They should just name this upcoming update, “The JUMBO Rework.” A380 and 747 reworked dropped on the same day.

6 Likes

Hoping the A380 gets reworked so I can fly on the big three Emirates,Etihad,Qatar

6 Likes

lets crack that 400

2 Likes

That would be the best decision, but it would take a lot of time, if the poll is between the 747 and A380 there will be a lot of chaos.

1 Like

I have only seen the a380 3 times in my life: parked in Abu Dhabi, a emirates parked outside duty-free in pairs. and a Singapore taking off from Mumbai. but all there time it excited me more than seeing any other plane. this has my vote

1 Like

I have never seen a A380 before but It looks so cool

1 Like

When demand is high, A380 go brrrrrrrr…!

4 Likes

It’s strange that when this topic is hot, now I’m actually starting to get interested in flying it without waiting for it to be reworked 🤣

6 Likes

And I’m waiting for the Announcement.

6 Likes

I really like the A380 because you can see the rudder being taller than most buildings, you can easily spot the A380 when you see a tail being taller than everything on the airport haha 😂

10 Likes

Yes, that truly beautiful, especially at TBIT buildings (IRL and soon on IF) !!
I was watching a spotting live at KLAX and at that angle we could see the big tail being above, nice performance

4 Likes

British Airways Airbus A380-800.

4 Likes

I seriously appreciate that you’re always active in this thread. I love the A380 just as much as anyone else does and it’s great seeing people like you keeping this place active. Thanks a lot!

5 Likes
1 Like

Some great news for the A380 guys.

1 Like