Airbus A380 Rework

That’s a good point!

1 Like

Its even better on strong turbulences

3 Likes

When will the Airbus A380 vote next F/A18 update?

3 Likes

we don’t know it yet. After the F/a 18 is done they will rework the e-jets.

1 Like

and then maybe the A380.

1 Like

Truly beautiful wingflex when landing and on ground !

credits : I clicked on LKA link

8 Likes

The biggest wings of any comercial aircraft!! 😍

5 Likes

Talking about wings, the track fairings below the big flaps are so satisfying to see !

5 Likes

👀

25 Likes

Omg yes!, pls everyone who voted for this aircraft, if another poll is release, vote for the A380!

10 Likes

I mean it was in the polls before, doesn’t change a lot tbh. 🤷🏼‍♂️

If it’s between this and the 747-400, sorry but I have to go for the 747, as much as I also want the 380.
But I feel it will be a poll for which comes first like the with the 330/220.

3 Likes

@danielsun36 Or: The 767 gets the vote surprisingly if it is part of the first poll. I remember that the MD-11/DC-10 outvoted the A330 rework back in 2017 out of nowhere, same with the 777. It will be an interesting vote for sure.

2 Likes

After reading this tweet, hopefully people come together and vote for the A380.

The sheer size of the flying whale is insane and compared to other aircraft… 737/320 it would be great to see.

I was just imagining a reworked A380 with wingflex and gear tilt. Honestly I cannot wait for the potential of a rework!

11 Likes

With a Animated jet bridges coming soon and Laura saying that they will be able to connect to the A380 on all three doors on both decks I really want the rework ASAP

6 Likes

we should add emergency slides on the A380

3 Likes

While I feel like this would be a good feature to add, it would more than likely be abused and used during busy parts of the day especially when ATC is present.

If there were a poll I would give this buddy a vote. The current developing strategy of IF seems to more focus on a single variant rather than a whole series. With aircraft like 747 or 787 we probably need to select a specific subvariant, while for the A380, the -800 itself makes the whole series.

1 Like

I would add that this would be a great candidate for a poll vote because there is only one variant and a set number of livery operators. Would look forward to seeing a rework on this in the future!

3 Likes

Let’s get the king of the skies reworked! Many a380 operators are returning to service.

3 Likes