Airbus A380 Rework

how do you know?

I’m waiting for this livery too.

1 Like

Beautiful (because it’s the A380) and messy (because it’s not reworked) at the same time

He meant that A380 rework is the most voted rework topic, so first !

And btw it’s the case since months guys, y’all noticed that only now ? So yeah you’re late @bvv_19s 😭

1 Like

True. I’m really hoping that they rework the A380 after the 2 aircrafts are done.

2 Likes

Cause we’ve been waiting for soo long now. We hoped for it to be reworked before the production ended. Didn’t happen so it has to after the 2 aircrafts finally.

3 Likes

We have been waiting for 6 years now.

6 Likes

Please, please, pretty please,
With extra sugar on top,
Can we get this ancient plane reworked,
As the current one is plop.

10 Likes

This plane might be gone by the end of the decade, but it would remain alive in all of us, as we still see it as the King of the Skies, which will never be forgotten. #A380Forever
A380 Sunset

11 Likes

Y’all saw the new KLAX, wow, it will be even better looking with the A380

Credits : IF staff stream

12 Likes

That’s pretty wrong. Emirates plans to use it till at least the end of the decade

4 Likes

Yes can’t wait to fly there with the A380.

1 Like

This looks absolutely amazing 🤩

1 Like

I hope they add more custom buildings.

2 Likes

I proudly do not fly no-wingflex aircraft and don’t fly in or out of non 3d airports!

1 Like

I can’t wait to try it out with the A380 gateways, that will lock onto the doors on the 2nd floor!

3 Likes

I do both. That was sfo btw

1 Like

If they rework the A380 they should also upgrade the Dubai Airport, cause this is the airport were the A380 has the most departures.

16 Likes

Can’t wait to be able to use the jetbridges for the A380 and it’s second floor.

4 Likes

I wonder if TBIT will be filled by A380s on the ES. Lol that would make a really cool picture.

3 Likes

The wingflex of that bird when landing can’t be denied 😍
It’s going high, we need this !

credits : albertsetjadiningrat

see more here : A380 wingflex pics just before landing

10 Likes