Airbus A380 Rework

I meant in march 2022 ahah

and what an interesting route !

With so many airlines unexpectedly reinstating A380 operations sooner rather than later (or never) , it only seems fitting that the A380 gets a rework immediately right after the F18s, given so many enjoy flying it in real life, perhaps it’s time we get to enjoy flying a re-worked A380 in Infinite Flight too

6 Likes

With the physics that the IF team has done + the wingflexes given how we have seen how it looks great on other new/reworked aircraft, the A380 would be an absolute beast!

Not to mention the limited handful number of liveries only available, would be impressive to get a full A380 re-work with all the liveries of the operators (even the past) that have operated this jumbo! :D

5 Likes

The E175 and E190 have already been confirmed to come after the F/A-18.

5 Likes

If that’s so, the A380 may be reworked by the end of the next year.

3 Likes

It could also be done earlier than by the end. Given the fact that those to aircrafts are small.

1 Like

To rework one of them could take as much time as it did with the A220.

2 Likes

As the Devs have said before: smaller aircraft don’t take a lot shorter than bigger aircraft. They add more detail to smaller aircraft.

I would expect the F/A-18 C or E to come somewhere in summer 2022. One variant of the E-jets to come before Christmas and one early 2023 as they differ a lot from each other in design.

I wouldn’t put my money on another aircraft next year. Summer 2023 seems to be the first opportunity for the A380 to get a rework.

This is all speculation and a lot can change but looking back at the last few years, this seems like a reasonable guess.

2 Likes

How not to melt after seeing this, how not to want a rework after seeing this :o !!

HL7614 | Airbus A380-861 | Korean Air | sebsmeister | JetPhotos

That angle highlights how extraordinary it is by looking at its shape and size.

Again, it’s the wing for me >>>>

@NightEagle check this :)

10 Likes

Jet bridge animations are coming guys.

6 Likes

I wonder how it will work with the A380?

3 Likes

Yep, I wondered this too. But I also wondered how it would look on a reworked A380 😍😍😍

2 Likes

Laura already Explained it.

4 Likes

Cant wait to get these kind of shots in IF.

9 Likes

legendary trio

*photo taken from ANA instagram

18 Likes

No one said that the ejets wil come in 2023! F18 and the two ejet variant is coming this year and it’s said in the blog post! 2022 is the mixed Fleet year!

1 Like

If you click on that link again, the A380 still is on the charts of most flown aircrafts nowadays.
Though being the only aircraft without any wingflex people keep using it. Once reworked it will climb on the charts even more for sure.

My point is that we can’t say that this rework won’t be useful. It’s flown now and in the future too (once in a better state).

Current charts :
B77W>A333>A359>A220>B789>A320>B738>B772>A330neo>A380

2 Likes

I use the A380 more than the 747 even if the A380 is in worst conditions, I really wish to see it being reworked soon!

11 Likes

It would be awesome to have all the three ANA liveries for the reworked A380. The A380 operated by ANA is the only aircraft not to feature the standard livery in its fleet.

5 Likes

I still feel the F-18 rework is a huge waste of time, some other aircraft could be reworked instead

6 Likes