Airbus A380 Rework

A few more to go to 800!

1 Like

If this works then there we go the very first A380F in the world.

1 Like

Just voted. Would love to see this beautiful aircraft and the king of the skies, or whale reworked. Such a iconic sight in the sky and this beauty with wing flex, gear tilt and a live and updated cockpit would be just… amazing!

2 Likes

will the reworks have passenger seats

1 Like

They might. Some aircraft have been equipped with a cabin, for example the CRJ and the front cabin of the 777.

Usually with larger aircraft there might not be a full cabin as they would decrease performance but they might do what they did with the 777 and have one section of the cabin completed.

2 Likes

Actually I hope they wouldn’t include a cabin - see my topic on that below:

1 Like

Please vote this! I need to be able to fly from dxb to Sydney in a HIGH quality lovely airframe, with the addition to the gear tilt and physics

2 Likes

I’d love to fly from Dallas to Sydney in this plane. About a 17 hour flight.

1 Like

As an Aussie, that would certainly be the dream. An iconic route in the A380. Also would love to fly to Glasgow from Dubai another unique route that is operated by the A380.

4 Likes

Ah, I should have said it a long time ago. A380 and QF, bam, power duo, great combination as the A380 flies some of QF’s most iconic routes .

3 Likes

Yessssss! Qantas is a banga with it’s A380’s

2 Likes

This guy, this guy gets it.

1 Like

We’re barely gaining votes. We’re close to 800 guys only 31 left. And then we just need 15 more to get above the A220. So in total we need 46 more votes.

1 Like

I know. We should discuss more about reworking the A380 as many people have already started complaining about its physical and graphical quality to fly on it.

2 Likes

The Ram Air Turbine would be cool to see added on the A380.
tumblr_o2ff8htLBZ1trvc68o1_640

4 Likes

Voted this will be super…if you catch my drift

2 Likes

Cheeky one.

2 Likes

Just imagening the day when the A380 is being reworked. What a great experience it would be to fly the A380 with real engine sound, live cockpit, gear tilt and both uper & lower cabins wouldn’t it be amazing.

6 Likes

That’s should be a good idea for Emirates A380 to have a cabin view just like your photos. The cabin features premium seats with ife screens and lightings when flying at night. The window lights should also be added just like the A320 Family.

2 Likes

Houston we have a problem.

3 Likes