Airbus A380 Rework

I agree that it needs a rework, however I believe that other planes need a rework first (i.e. 757 and 767). Maybe I’ll vote afterwards!

Nice! I’d really like a rework of this aircraft as it’s one of my favourites

1 Like

Finally guys we overtok another thread. Thank’s for everyone who voted. But we can still overtake another one as well only 6 remaining.

2 Likes

You’re not gonna overtake the 757 thread (which is high up) by voting for this thread. You can still vote for this and get your 757 first.

2 Likes

I would love either a 747 or a A380 rework both are amazing Aircraft

2 Likes

I just realized the A380 hasn’t been touched at all since 2012, this is now the oldest wide body and the oldest aircraft in IF that hasn’t been reworked or at least received a touch up (but if we are being honest the A380 needs a complete rework and not a touch up) with the retirement coming soon for most A380s, I think that after the 777’s are done, the IF team turns to the A380 and rework it and give it the proper attention it deserves!

I know I know TL;DR basically: A380 rework=good

3 Likes

Yes this is a great request and you definitely have my vote. I think the Airbus A380-800 would be a great aircraft for Infinite Flight to rework this plane as a lot of potential and this is definitely a great idea. Another livery that would need fixing up is the Emirates livery as the branding on the engines is in reverse. Qantas has recently been refurbishing their A380s and so I think it would be great for Infinite Flight to implement the new livery for Qantas on it’s A380 as it is brand new and much more stylish than the previous livery.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the new Lufthansa livery also that would be 🔥

3 Likes

the unholy vote 😳 someone get the holy water

2 Likes

Devilishly good ;)

1 Like

667th vote ;)

1 Like

Please IF !! Rework the A380 cockpit !! Please !!! After the next update 777 300ER !!

2 Likes

Only one vote left to 670 :)

29 votes left to 700 votes in total!

This now only trails in votes to the 757 rework and the A220!

I would much rather have the A380 than the 757 or A220

1 Like

Me too! I fly way more long hauls then short hauls and when I do fly short hauls, I already have the variety of aircraft to fly a very wide variety of routes

Yes.

No :) Although I really like the A380, I still prefer the A220.
Just my opinion.

2 Likes

A380 gang! It’s my favorite aircraft! ❤️

IF A380 needs some milk. ;)

Let’s hope that it is considered for the next update🤞

1 Like