Airbus A380 Rework

I use the A380 more than the 747 even if the A380 is in worst conditions, I really wish to see it being reworked soon!

11 Likes

It would be awesome to have all the three ANA liveries for the reworked A380. The A380 operated by ANA is the only aircraft not to feature the standard livery in its fleet.

5 Likes

I still feel the F-18 rework is a huge waste of time, some other aircraft could be reworked instead

5 Likes

That’s not fair considering the number of players in the military community and the extensive waiting period for even one military update

3 Likes

…The game has 0 military charactaristics, you can’t dogfight or carry out any type of missions, I still see it as pointless

4 Likes

You should apparently inform yourself about GAF. It’s one of the biggest VAs in the game and has lots of military missions.

You both are right but I think we’re getting off-topic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

sowwy

Source

13 Likes

Yeah please dont get this topic closed.

1 Like

someone finally said it. Fully agreed 💯

1 Like

I’ll second this

12 Likes

I really hope that the A380 gets its own engine sound for both of its engine and not other aircrafts engine sound.

5 Likes

I’m surprised China southern isn’t a livery in the game. They operated during the pandemic.

4 Likes

Miss this buddy :(

Source

15 Likes

This is such a marvelous picture

2 Likes

I hope they really consider adding it on the A380.

6 Likes

Why didn’t the A380 Rework announce? And declare the warplane

4 Likes

We don’t know they decided to rework F/A18 and the ejets.

probably after these 2 aircrafts are reworked the A380 might be reworked next. Who knows.

1 Like