Airbus A350XWB Family

I’m sure there’s plenty of liveries still behind the curtain. Just wait and see, it’s probably there who knows.

2 Likes

Old Lufthansa Livery

I believe with the remaining 4 or 6 orders we might have an Aer Lingus livery coming. (Just a guess would be lovely) Darragh O Donoghue confirmed this as he visited Cosford.

1 Like

We don’t know about the old Lufthansa livery - given they are being repainted IRL I wouldn’t be surprised if the old livery isn’t included.

1 Like

Thought I saw it but when back and watched it again and didn’t see it lol

I can’t believe it’s actually happening :) Thank you devs for all the hard work through all the complaints and impatience!

Hate to be the person, BUT REMOVE YOUR VOTES NOW

1 Like

When they close this thread you get your votes back.

2 Likes

I was just saying because people could go and put there vote to other things right now

Wait. Am I tripping or does the IF livery have the newer winglets?

Well no… We still have the A350-1000. This is for the A350 family.

2 Likes

That’s very true

You also could have removed it, what nine months ago? When they confirmed it…

Anyone hear about a Asiana Livery coming for the A350 ?

Nope. Did you? If you or others didn’t hear about it yet, it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

3 Likes

Finally they have added my favorite livery

8 Likes

Ey y’all sry to be the party pooper but they got GEAR TILT.

1 Like

Any Idea If QATAR AIRWAYS A350 Is coming?

If not… It would be such a disappointment to not add The Launch, Most Popular and largest costumer of the A350.

Hope to fly this beauty In IF soon!

6 Likes

We didn’t saw it in the video but since Qatar Airways operate the A350 it will come for sure.😊

I hope so!😊
Qatar Airways was the first airline to fly both the A359 & A35K, and has more A350s than any other airline In the world.

It would be a shame If QR A350 Is left out,

3 Likes