Airbus A350XWB Family

Remove the 787 and put the a350 😁 (kidding)

7 Likes

Even when this topic gets crippled, the enthusiasm never wanes. I roll my eyes every time I see that “there isn’t enough data” excuse. Socrates would be rolling in his grave for the lack of critical thinking on this forum.

5 Likes

Unless you want to make the A350 for IF from scratch with even better details than the CRJ, then be my guest. Otherwise it really isn’t in your place to say “excuse”. Especially when that is the only reason they haven’t added it. Just saying. :)

6 Likes

It isn’t necessarily a lack of critical thinking… Logically, you can think and hypothesize all you want, but until you have solid data, you can’t build a concrete conclusion (or a plane model). :) Patience is key

1 Like

Sure can’t missed out Cathay if IF adds A350 , second largest A350 operator in the world , behind Qatari

photo credit to Aldo Bidini @ Planespotters.net

10 Likes

Look at this beauty 😍😍

Screenshot_2018-08-23-00-41-45~2
Source:

Here is a link to the topic I made for this livery:

9 Likes

Most of the planes they reworked was from scratch. The 787 was also built from scratch, correct me if I’m wrong. Plus, theres no “pre-update” model of the A350 anyway. Theres no other way than to build from scratch.

I’m sure you wouldn’t like me to go to your feature requests and ask you to build what you want from scratch yourself. The whole point of features is to tell the devs the things you want, since you probably can’t do it.

Healthy and constructive criticism would be better appreciated, all that I’m saying

TL;DR Please leave posts that adds content to the OP.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if you did that if I called it an “excuse”. Otherwise there wouldn’t be a need for you to say that.

If you want to continue this via PM, then that is also fine. :)

1 Like

I’d love for the A350 family to be added to IF. My favorite plane IRL.

3 Likes

I don’t think you have to make a feature topic… They will add it like they added the 787

2 Likes

Feature requests tell the devs what the community wants. Regardless of if it can be added or not.

5 Likes

Ethiopian is my favourite so far (until BA acquire their 350s!)

18 Likes

A gorgeous livery! Would be awesome to see Ethiopian A350 in Infinite Flight if A350 gets added! ♥️

3 Likes

We got Airbus A220 votes 😮

3 Likes

This is the topic for the Airbus A350 XWB Family, not Airbus A220.

2 Likes

It was meant to be a joke…but having 220 votes is kind of funny. Does anybody else think the Delta A350 looks really nice?

5 Likes

Oh I understand now, sorry.

2 Likes

Disclaimer:
DONT TAKE THIS AS A CONFIRMATION OF ANYTHING
I actually do not bote for this request, but whatever FDS decides its awesome for me:

Also, please dont take this as a confirmation! This is just FDS reiterating that all major aircrfat will be in IF at some point in the millennium of time!

18 Likes

I love the incredible engine hum/roar that the a350 produces during take off or push back.
I would love this in IF. Do not take this as a “I would love this in infinite flight and I think everyone should, FDS do this.” Do not take it that way.

1 Like

Yes! I love that unique hum/roar of the A350, I think I would be so cool if they took the time with when they make it in the near or for future to add a different engine noise, it would be pretty special.

2 Likes