Airbus A350XWB Family

Votes speak louder than words. Even though the 787 is nearly the same as the a350, they both have similarities and differences. The DEVS just need time to realize that this great aircraft should be in Infinite Flight. The a350 was a runner up for the poll, So obviously the community wants it.

db8f67ec7179eda3be278c3c2cf429e88e21088e_1_648x500

@Sudhanva_Ganesh No, we only know that the CRJ rework is underway. After its complete, there will be another poll.

6 Likes

Hong Kong Airlines also has 3 of them.

2 Likes

It was runner-up when the 787 won the poll and should have been next in line. Yet instead they put a new poll in which the MD-11/DC-10 won and the A350 was runner up again and should have been next in line this time too. Surprise surprise, they made a new poll again yet this time eliminating the option to choose the A350 as a whole.

Yeah, it seems like FDS and the A350 don’t settle well.

6 Likes

The Boeing 787 rework never had a poll.

1 Like

It didn’t? I recall reading somewhere it did, wasn’t in the community when the 787 update happened though so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Nope never had a poll. It was just stated that it would have a rework.

BACK ON TOPIC

2 Likes

Guys, look. The developers know that the a350 would be an amazing plane to bring into the game. I’m sure they would love to have a competitor to the 787 implemented. But right now, they are working on a CRJ rework. Possibly after that it’ll be the a350. Again, the developers know how much everyone wants the a350, but don’t be greedy, you have a few new aircraft coming in the CRJ series. So be patient, and know they want this aircraft too.

Pretty Hot Regards,
Matt

8 Likes

where is the link to CRJ rework? Please share if you have it. I am curious what the rework means? Is it the same CRJ we have with additional liveries or more models of CRJ being added? Is it because people have voted more in favor of CRJ than Concord! !? I cannot believe people voted more in favor of CRJ rather than the Concord! Who flies a CRJ anyway? This anti-Europe/anti-Airbus policy better change in here and the sooner…

4 Likes

I hope the A350-900 LATAM Brazil is added.

Source:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8403224

5 Likes

500 votes! Hurray!!!

4 Likes

This is not the place for discussion the CRJ rework. I’ll pm you the link to the topic.

2 Likes

Air Mauritius got their A350s delivered in October

4 Likes

Wow 503 votes! I don’t think any feature request has made it this far during the whole IF community.

3 Likes

Alot of people really want the A350 family.

2 Likes

How many of you guys also sim on pc? You should fly FSPainter’s AI A350-900 made flyable in the meantime.
The only official words from the devs so far is Laura saying “there’s the 787” and that “they’re pretty much the same thing” so even though there is demand for the A350 by the community, one of the top-level devs is clearly not into it.

11 Likes

They have to do it at some point. 500 votes is no joke.

8 Likes

It is no joke indeed but if the devs are stubborn on their position that is no joke either.
Just hope that they give in to the demand. But so far, no word on their part, despite the number of votes.
I personally am indifferent since I moved on to pc. Don’t want to wait years to see a mobile game develop.

5 Likes

The developers are able to give us three variants of the same aircraft but refuse to give us just one variant…it makes no sense to me every time I think about it.

9 Likes

I think this needs brought up again. In the past day, people have said how awesome the feature request is, then spent the next 12 hours whining about how it isn’t in the game yet. Just calm down, if you want the general aircraft fly the 787 if you want the winglets fly the CCX for the time being. The devs can’t just make something overnight and they have already said they want to add more variety and rework older aircraft before adding a new tubeliner.

6 Likes

The whole voting system must be scrapped then if the developers are just going to hand pick what they wish to work on. It’s a shame to channel your vote to a project only for another project to be prioritised. I know it’s all to please the Americans as the CRJ is a popular jet in those parts. The narrow minded “if it’s not Boeing, I’m not going” fans would also be pleased that we are not seeing the A350 anytime soon. Rant over

18 Likes