Airbus A350XWB Family

Damn. I just realized how photogenic A350 would be on screenshots at IF skies.

3 Likes

It’s in beta testing atm. So may be a christmas gift. Or it may be released in Q1 or 2020 who knows

1 Like

Oh my gosh 😍 This will be truly amazing!

1 Like

The blog post said they were closing in on the final update of this year and they were talking about 19.4 so yeah

1 Like

The A350 isn’t included in 18.4

No, no it wasn’t 😉

5 Likes

I think he meant 19.4

1 Like

They could either release it in 19.4 or a potential 19.5(probably not) but either way it’s in the skies and it will be out with in the upcoming months

I flew on them irl recently. I want to do the same flight I did!

2 Likes

Oh why does my Write Editor change from 19 to 18?

A350 is officially in Beta

17 Likes

Oh nice - well done!

2 Likes

Look I may be wrong, but since the first photo we received from the A350 it seems that the texture has changed, this texture or its rendering, reminds me a lot with that of Xcub, this is perfect, I made a comparison with the A321 to have a notion

23 Likes

I’m so glad they confirmed that this is in Beta testing so I can have an idea on what stage they are working on right now.

3 Likes

BETA don’t mean it is soon done, It just means Beta testers can test it, It could have many Issues and take a long time to fix etc.

2 Likes

Yes, I know, obviously it’s not close. I’m just saying at least they are starting to test it…

1 Like

It is Nice to see How far the A350 has come.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that. At the beginning of this year we were promised I believe 2 new aircraft.

I cant wait to see this beauty in Infinte flight 😍

Rumor also has it, that @Levet still haunts this neck of the woods. Never getting his Xbox gift cards or his 30 pack of cold ones.

5 Likes