Airbus A350XWB Family

Will the a350 have a passenger view like the crj

8 Likes

I really hope so

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

I hope that the wing view is from the inside and not Outside. This would make it more realistic.
It would be also great if they could add the left engine view as well as the right wing view also from the inside.

1 Like

Welcome to the community Ismael! My thoughts are that yes we will have an inside view on the new and fresh A350. They’re trying to improve every single time with a new aircraft, but also take what they’ve already made and put those 'old ’ improvements on the new aircraft. So my thoughts are yes.

1 Like

I bet the developers did watch this: What’s your favorite A350 livery?
Watch my thread so that you guys can discover how many people likes the carbon fibre livery, and the reason why developers decide to add this livery👌

1 Like

Is this the 777 or a350 can’t really say.

20 Likes

This is the b777 as you can tell by the 6 wheel on the landing gear

9 Likes

Also says it right here

8 Likes

The A350-1000 also has 6 wheels on each of the main gears. Yes I know they’re only adding the - 900 BTW.

7 Likes

Yea I was aware of this

2 Likes

Looking at other long haul aircraft, especially the 787, it’s not that likely in my opinion since it will take a toll on performance. It can be possible, but the devs really need to work on having less “stuff” on the interior.

1 Like

More beautiful shots

9 Likes

We already saw those like a week ago

2 Likes

Those are different angles

2 Likes

Oh my bad I saw these angles at the Development Timeline

2 Likes

I think the developers don’t answer the questions about the 3d interior because it is a surprise (only an speculation)

2 Likes

One more vote for Aeromexico Livery

3 Likes

Oh yes Yess!!!

2 Likes

They should, as the developers have said that everything is equipped with the latest features and aren’t removed.

2 Likes