Airbus A350XWB Family

Actually they’ve done the main body structure, do you guys think A350 can actually be published now but without a live and detailed cockpit? #waitingforXWB

Then what would be the point of having an A350 if its not up to date?

Anyways, I cant wait for this beauty! 😍

7 Likes

I agree with you @AlphaSeven. I wish they would release it sooner than later.

1 Like

If they released it sooner than later, it might not even be up to the standards of the 787. Just have patience. It will come in due time. When it is ready, it will be bug free with a live cockpit ready.

3 Likes

Perfect. That’s just what I need.

1 Like

Yes and i bet the developers did watched my topic: What’s your favorite A350 livery?

32 Likes

Outstanding
Amazing
Incredible
Beautiful

No words

14 Likes

So the A350 will have new strobe lights??

I just hope that UAL’s livery is added (even though they dont have any yet but they ordered them) because there are a few planes already in IF with the liverys of ordered coustomers and of course the (non-existent) Delta 788.

2 Likes

The aircraft is new? Why wouldn’t that not make the strobes not new? They will be accurate as they are irl.

2 Likes

Will the A350 have realistic engine sounds? I heard some speculation that there would be.
Thanks,
Justin Duval (Jster82x)

1 Like

i doubt it. but maybe

1 Like

I heard the airbus family is getting a new sound pack, probably when the a350 comes out

3 Likes

Maybe 🤷‍♂️ but it’s very hard and cost a lot of money so…

5 Likes

Yea but infinite flight is literally rated second best game in some countries so It became a multimillion dollar business I think? (Happy birthday 🎂 🥳)

2 Likes

ahaha thank you ! 😊😊😊

3 Likes

I really want to fly the A350 from NYC to madrid.

3 Likes

Yeah!!! I want from Madrid to JFK. I’ll do the flight irl on the 10th October. I just can’t wait.

And the IF will be of course on Iberia’s A350

(Happy birthday! @captainG )

2 Likes

THANK YOU brother

1 Like