Airbus A350XWB Family

So since this is confirmed to be coming out,I’m just gonna remove my vote since There are other features I want to vote on

1 Like

Yeah I removed my vote. In my opinion the devs should just close this since it’s confirmed, and they have closed the a330 since they have seen the support but I don’t know why a confirmed request should still be voted upon when there is many more things people want the devs to see.

7 Likes

I just expected you to add my favorite air caraibia line and I’ll be flying from Paris to Guadalupe Island in the Caribbean

Yea but they might add it, considering they added the B79X British Airways livery but i don’t think they received any yet, we have hopes for the amount of liverys but regardless it’ll be a beautiful plane in the skies

1 Like

Yeah they closed the 777 rework thread since the aircraft was confirmed but they left this one open makes no sense but hey I’m not in charge

1 Like

They left this open so that it can be used a a sort of tracking development thread as there is none. As for the 777, there is a tracking page here: Boeing 777 Rework Development Thread

Please note this comment made by Jason regarding this matter:

2 Likes

Another view of the A350 cockpit! It looks so amazing 😍

19 Likes

Just want to fly Singapore to Newark Liberty and proberly crash over the north pole, Europe or the Pacific

2 Likes

Here’s a wider image of the flight deck. I have also included a smaller image as it has more height.

Image credit Infinite Flight Twitter And Instagram

15 Likes

All we get is cockpit renderings, seems like they’ve barely started the exterior or liveries

I am very excited for this!!,

2 Likes

They have started the outside renderings

From the Infinite Flight Twitter

18 Likes

They usually finish (mostly) the outside before starting the inside

I think they’re a fair way off finishing the outside, or would have shown more of it. That singapore one looks unfinished

1 Like

Those pictures are from months ago

3 Likes

Will there be gear tilt for the A350?
image https://www.safran-landing-systems.com/sites/nmbd/files/thumbnails/image/saf2015_0174479-1-a350-xwbbloc_0.jpg

7 Likes

Well according to the photos @Qantas094 it the “shock”/support looks slightly tilted.

4 Likes

Which one of the four? The two Singapore ones are on the ground so they’re flat.

1 Like

The first one

1 Like

Be sure to vote for it here! I could use all the support possible!

4 Likes