Airbus A350XWB Family

Well, the pictures that were shown, was test livery :)

2 Likes

Oh okay, thought it was real :)

It was real, but they were testing how a livery would look. But It will mostly be added.

1 Like

It will definitely be added, it’s quite a big livery for the A350.

Also the IF team won’t let us down ;)

1 Like

They’ve got to add the Singapore, Qatar, Delta and Cathay liveries for sure - those 4 are among the largest operators of the A350

3 Likes

Look at this beautiful and colorful livery 👀
It’s my favorite for sure ! ❤️

If you want to vote for this livery 😋 :

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/air-caraibes-airbus-a350-941/289582

19 Likes

Did they say there was gonna be new engine sounds?

For the A330? No, they’ve hardly talked about it. They did say there were new Airbus sounds coming, but they were also talking about the A350 so I don’t want to speculate or anything.

We can probably expect the A330 full rework to come after the A350, 777, and new scenery. I don’t want to speculate and say it’ll come right after, but the rework thread has so many votes and came in 4th place in the vote thread.

2 Likes

I’m sure Phillippe mentioned that there will be new sounds coming up for the A350, as mentioned on the Orlando FSX EXPO.

3 Likes

It will be cool to have this livery

9 Likes

Just parked next to this beauty <3
Needed to share it with you guys.

18 Likes

Munich Airport?

2 Likes

Yep :)
Always better to transit through MUC than through FRA

3 Likes

very beautiful

I saw that plane land at CLT! It’s a beautiful aircraft!
Can’t wait to fly it in IF!

1 Like

I’m going to the Philippines this Tuesday! From LAX I hopefully get an A359 which is this sexy baby!

13 Likes

hello to all the aviators somebody knows how the A350’s work is going if they had photos zeal thank you

2 Likes

You mean the development of the A350 for Infinite Flight or the characteristics of an Airbus A350?

1 Like

yes on the construction of the A350 of infinite flight

1 Like

Anybody know if I should still vote for this thread? I am looking forward to the -1000 variant to be released…

1 Like