Airbus A350XWB Family

There will.

3 Likes

Will there be live instruments?

2 Likes

So basically it will look like this but with live instruments or not.

https://ccntservice.airbus.com/apps/cockpits/a350/

3 Likes

Not true at all, this was never specified anywhere, but in fact they have mentioned multiple times “We have a new standard for our aircraft”. Take what you want from that but I think we all know what that is hinting at in terms of future developments.

1 Like

Who said that? Every new aircraft is going to have this feature. The staff said that probably not all screens will be live on the A350. That’s all I know so far.

6 Likes

So this basically confirms that we will have live cockpit on the Airbus A350-900, but they will eventually come.

7 Likes

It says not all instruments will be live at first. Which means some may be. Read closer next time.

7 Likes

Anna ou-

10 Likes

@Aceorbit They have not officially mention something but they have confirmed they will work indirectly, for example the picture above

EDIT: I took the screenshot ,but that is not my account on twitter and I do not take credit for writing that comment, also… let’s start a gofundme for David Fleming to get him some tissues

12 Likes

lol @ the response on that post

rofl

4 Likes

I mean they also mentioned on Instagram it will have live instruments so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

That will be amazing!

1 Like

The cockpit’s detail of the A350 is pretty amazing. The glass panels can be switched on manually from the systems panel.

3 Likes

Man I really hope they come through when it comes to liveries. Hopefully they include liveries for airlines that have already paid and are awaiting delivery…and not just the liveries that have been delivered.

For example: United Airlines, Turkish Airlines, SAS, KLM, etc.

Renderings are from Airbus’ website.

16 Likes

The A350 won’t be so far from done would it? Because I am becoming impatient

1 Like

@Franna be patient because we all don’t even know! All we know is that the project is far from done. :)

2 Likes

Thanks its just that they have been working on the A350 for a while now…

2 Likes

11 Likes

Patience I will my master

2 Likes

The old United livery will most likely never be featured on an A350 in real life, it will most likely be the “Out with the gold and in with the Blue” livery. As United isn’t expecting deliveries for some time.

Photo from Avliverys.

8 Likes