Airbus A350XWB Family

Do you remember when this came out?

Thank you so much, Developers!

24 Likes

Ahh…

The good old days :)

5 Likes

This… Was just 2 months ago. Not that old considering the “Good Old Days”. Still more that half way to go. 😉

2 Likes

😂😂

You consider 2 months to be “good old days”?

10 Likes

It felt too long ago…

But I could see why you said that, and tbh I’m laughing at myself for that😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Here is the Vietnam Airlines Skyteam A350 livery, thought you might want to add it to your list 💁‍♂️

2 Likes

Yea, and when everyone said it was a epic prank, that was pretty good!

2 Likes

I am hoping that they will include the A350-900ULR variant so we can do SIN-EWR realistically, as well as the accurate modeling of the backward truck tilt. I am also hoping they will implement the A350-1000 at a later stage because the physics and models should be fairly similar with a few tweaks.

1 Like

A new pic??? By Infinite.flight.fan in insta

8 Likes

That’s a photoshop:)

7 Likes

Disregard any A350 post if the same post hasn’t been posted on their Instagram, Facebook or Twitter :)

6 Likes

What if it is ?

1 Like

It isn’t they haven’t created a physical model to test physics

3 Likes

It can’t be because they have only shared the center console with us. If it was real it would’ve been on the timeline(the image). Another reason to if it was real, it would’ve been posted by a developper or someone on the team… So I don’t think it is real, sorry, but that’s just my opinion. 🙂🙂

1 Like

That could also be the A380…

Looks very similair to me.

6 Likes

It is the A380, you can literally see the 4 engines on the center screen…

10 Likes

So u agree with me???

2 Likes

Anyway let’s stay on topic!

All pictures which are real are posted here

7 Likes

Im just saying I’ll be concerned if the QNH is 30.17 i hope they mean in.hg and should point to in.hg

1 Like

QNH does not have a specific unit, the unit varies depending on the airport. It is called the QNH whether it is in hPA or in.Hg. Obviously, in this image, it is in in.Hg. In Boeing aircraft, which I’m assuming you fly, it is labelled ‘Baro’, however, in Airbus it is labelled QNH.

1 Like