Airbus A350XWB Family

Let’s be honest… that’s what we all want!!😍

5 Likes

I think that it will be more or likely that those will come! ;)

3 Likes

Voted, who wouldn’t want to see a marvel of engineering like this? 😍😍

2 Likes

What about a taillight 😮

4 Likes

I have seen the A350 at YMML before. Amazing aircraft!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure everyone here wants to see the A350XWB in Infinite Flight, but I would save your votes. The A350 has already been confirmed and is expected to before the end of 2019, or the first-quarter of 2020 (This is not a confirmed time-span, anything can happen in the development process). Your votes would be a lot more beneficial on livery requests for the A350, however. There is a plethora of them in the #features category.

3 Likes

I would like to remind you that only the A350-900 has been confirmed. The more votes the A350 Family gets, the sooner they might do the rest of the family.

1 Like

The A350-1000 will come eventually, but not immediately. They are just making the -900 their primary goal as it is the more common A350 variant.

Lastly, a new feature request will be made for the -1000 after we add the A350 to the sim. There are no immediate plans to add the -1000. - Jason

1 Like

And the other variants hopefully to be released sooner or later, just like the Bombardier CRJ-700. Where the -200, -900 and -1000 came out later.

Anything???

Things will come when they come. We just have to be patient. :)

2 Likes

Still nothing. ;( Been a long time. Insta too

1 Like

The -1000 does not make any sense yet because only Cathay and Qatar own the -1000 version so that means IF would need more time to create a variant with just 2 Liveries mabye with an IF Livery or a Airbus. So it will come when more Airlines add the -1000 I think

This is cool

(Wishing that it was real…)

11 Likes

Yeah! its a concept of “design your own airline or repaint 2/1… makes me remind on how good was that topic…

What about British Airways and the Carbon livery?

1 Like

Does China Airlines have the 900 or the 1000? (The carbon livery one)

Update ~

24 Likes

More visible on there story

😍😍

I assume the carbon Livery is confirmed…do not take my word!

30 Likes

Must be the carbon airbus livery.

The waiting is hard to bare… How long has it been now? I’m hoping we’ll get it by August.

3 Likes