Airbus A350XWB Family

True. Like the Air France, Qatar, Carbon Fiber House Colors, etc.

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s actually coming!

Thanks you so much devs!!

8 Likes

WE DID IT

Finally. The day has commeth,as the prophecy foretold.

26 Likes

Look at that detail! <3

33 Likes

That’s a lot of effort into just the gear.

Render render render

7 Likes

No need to fear guys! The producers have started the A350 modeling… I really admire and thank the IF’s producers for working hard for us so they can release the A350 as quick as possible… Thanks guys!

5 Likes

That’s quite a lot.

19 Likes

I won’t recommend do have the A350 “as fast as possible”. Jason only told is that the developers are “quite fast” in developing planes. Which is better than “making” it fast. I’d recommend to be patient a little, to get a better result… :)

5 Likes

I hope the fanblades spin clockwise when starting up. RR engine fanblades spin clockwise in real life but in IF aircraft like the 744 have fanblades that spin anticlockwise (RB211 powered 744’s).

4 Likes

So yeah whenever they make a April fools joke just know that one day it will come! 👍

2 Likes

see the issue is many want the aircraft to come out fast but at the same time they want the aircraft to have all the best features “live cockpit, custom engine sounds, many liveries, 3D fanblades, etc…” i mean if you want the aircraft to come out fast it can but don’t expect it to have all those features, and again lets not forget how its might effect performance on some devices which is the main concern,.

3 Likes

I am patient… I just stated that they have “Started” the build as quick as they could… :)

3 Likes

Now that the A350 is undeniably confirmed, the real question is,what will the fanbase want now? lol

3 Likes

Exactly, now everyone’s gonna say: " Hey, IF, can you release the A220 within a week? We really want it" XD

11 Likes

Who says we cant be patient?

2 Likes

you will know if you read through multiple posts here as well on IF instagram

1 Like

Who cares about Instagram? The infinite flight community exists for a reason. For dev’s to see what the actual player base wants. Not some person on Instagram who probably doesn’t even have pro. Please don’t make the dev’s turn down this project because it looks like you don’t want it. Just keep the thread positive please. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he knows about the “features section.” No need to go all at him, he just stated a point, that everyone’s gonna ask for something else… This has nothing to do with the Features section unless he referred to a specific thing related to features.
Please restate your point. Yikes, let’s not start an argument guys.

2 Likes

3D Buildings or Terminal buildings! Clouds! Lighted Taxiways! 😅

2 Likes

Ok everyone. Lets stay on topic please.

9 Likes