Airbus A350XWB Family

Hope we can see this livery !

8 Likes

You never know. We just have to wait and see

1 Like

yep. Hopefully though

1 Like

The devs are probably sitting on their couch laughing at all these comments right now

2 Likes

Jesus! Are guy already criticizing?!

1 Like

Also this one 🙂 so very beautiful 😍

4 Likes

This sound stupid but

Okay I’m confused but is this confirmed

2 Likes

no its April Fools

2 Likes

Air Carrabeas

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. They probably get so much free entertainment watching us be thouroughly confused and debate among each other.

4 Likes

Not necessarily… Global was announced on a April 1st.

7 Likes

It’s her company…we don’t really know her unless we’ve had in depth conversations and discussions with her. Not many of us can say that. Who knows, maybe she appreciates pranks like this.

3 Likes

Well the thing is, they published a photo of a VERY detailed a350 in normal WIP format with the lines and livery and all that. So I say if they are gonna go through all that work just for a prank it’s probably not a prank.

5 Likes

This is probably a prank, but it will come eventually.

1 Like

Do you mean the fake A350 post with the templated WIP templates? If so, then you are mistaken. A couple of us (yes me included) posted that on Instagram to prank the rest of you guys. However, that was in violation of copyright laws due to us not seeking permission to use that template before posting it. Although, my point is, it wasn’t real. Just a harmless prank that could have escalated quickly.

Once again, sorry IFLLC. 🙏

1 Like

I can imagine FDS Laura jason and everyone In the developers team laughing rn at EVILY MWUHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

6 Likes

everybody wants the A350 joke …

The April fools prank was to make everyone believe this was a prank ;)

5 Likes

But… We don’t know do we???

2 Likes

I dont know if it’s a prank cause there have been a post on the instagram of IF but nothing else