Airbus A350XWB Family

Wow @SingaporeAirlines like the way you indicated the specs of each aircraft ;)

16 Likes

Excellent job with the formatting. Glad to see more people taking the time to do it right. It would be nice to see a general template for #features requests so that it is followed for aircraft requests. 👍🏼

37 Likes

Thanks for the praises all. I would be detailed and put more efforts like this one in my requests in the future =)

@Blizzard @DeerCrusher @Kizzyjet

I got the informations from both Airbus and Wikipedia sites

29 Likes

I’ve done the same thing as you but not to the scale of what you did. I hope that others will see this as an example for future requests. Rather than slapping a photo on and saying “We need this… vote now.” 😂

28 Likes

The A350 is beautiful, I’ve had a chance to see it in real life.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on adding an A310 to IF?

This is one of the greatest airliners ever built and had many First for a commercial airliner. It’s also one of only two Airbus commercial aircraft that has a yoke!

31 Likes

Here’s the link for the Airbus A310 request. Give the topic a vote to show some support for A310’s presence ;)

22 Likes

Will do thanks a lot!

12 Likes

You are welcome. I’m happy to help 😊

11 Likes

@SingaporeAirlines where the A350-800?

14 Likes

A350-800’s fate is unclear now. Although most likely it would be stopped as Asiana is the only remaining customer.

19 Likes

Yay,Someone made a new request for A350!

19 Likes

The old one was already old so I made a new one and added the aircraft’s specifications in case its needed for the developers ;)

12 Likes

They said it could be coming soon already, So im expecting it in a few months after global

9 Likes

I definitely want this!

14 Likes

TAKE MY VOTE! A350 is BAE!
Finally! Nice request formatting and thanks for requesting @SingaporeAirlines!

19 Likes

Love this request and I love the information provided, good job!

13 Likes

Thanks again for the praise 😊. I would add more informations to my requests in the future

15 Likes

Would love to have this!!
You have my vote.

15 Likes

I don’t want it. I need it

16 Likes

I cant imagine to see either Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa , or Finnair livery in A350 ❤

22 Likes