Airbus A350 Movie Special | Welcome to Infinite Flight!

Heyho guys!

In my last upload of the year I wanted to push the Special Movie about our newest addition to the Infinite Flight Family – the Airbus A350

This plane is without any doubt close to perfection, I wanted to celebrate the recent update with a stunner to inspire people for this aircraft.

Recorded on Casual Server in the airspaces:
of the French and Italian Alps, LFBO, LFLL, LEBL, MDPC, KSFO and the region around, south of Addis Ababa, OTHH, VIDP, WMKK, WSSS, SBGL, EFHK, VHHH and Hong Kong City, LFMN and the Southern French Coast.

Let me know what liveries we’ve missed out here which we should feature in the future movies!

If you have liked the content I do, any kind of support would be appreciated, share the vid if you think it’s worth it to share!
That would mean a lot for me and the work I put into the movies

Happy new Year to everyone who has finally reached the next decade and a short felt period to wait for those who are still counting down the clock!

Cheers!

23 Likes

That is a great movie!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Amazing movie! May I ask what you used to edit the video?

1 Like

Glad you liked it so much!
I have recorded on my phone, then threw the files to the PC and edited on Premiere Pro, but I guess that kind of level of editing is also doable on cheaper and more simple editors.

3 Likes

Great movie, I’m very happy to be part of it together with my mate @T1MMY4L1F3_YT.
I also loved my internet issues, but you can’t see that I have them. You can’t even see that I needed to catch up for a long time

For the people who are curious and wanna know where I am, I’ll tell you what planes I am

I am:
The AirFrance plane that is cruising with the Turkish and the Lufthansa
The KLM plane
And the FrenchBee plane that is climbing with the United and Air Caraïbes.

3 Likes

Yes, great job mate, the picture what you got here btw is absolutely outstanding.

2 Likes

The frame rate though bugs me quite some time. The recorder was apparently not doing good and the phone went really hot rip.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t think many people notice. The movie is still amazing

1 Like

Yeah, I guess I’m a bit too picky there

1 Like

Amazing movie my friend! 🤩
You did a great job! Keep it up! 🔥

1 Like

I really like the movie! Happy new year!🥂

2 Likes

Glad to be a part of this and I was glad to help, the final product turned out amazing mate!

1 Like

Yes, I tried my best here because the aircraft just deserves it 😎

1 Like

Happy new year! I feel so happy you liked it!

1 Like

Nice movie! Personally not a fan of the music used.

Keep it as always! 👍

1 Like

Rednose, you outdo yourself as always. I might consider coming back into your crew again. 🤫

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback here mate, sorry I couldn’t delight with this type of music, what kind of music do you prefer? ;)

1 Like

Oh Nick, you should.

2 Likes

Amazing video! The formations were spectacular!

1 Like